Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The complaining about toilet training is the first step in getting rid of them. Make people feel bad for her so when the time comes, they won't be so harsh on here.

Reactions: 6
She’s just referred to the shame kink, another confirmation she’s ready here cause it’s been referred to many times recently

The fact she instantly calls people cunts whenever they make a comment she doesn’t like shows her true personality

Reactions: 13
she's live on TT 🫠
I just asked her about Nalas Baby on live and she blocked me so I only got snippets of what she said afterwards.

But it was something about her having to live with the consequences, she only put lipstick on Cali and the brand is so hypocritical.

Attachments

• Angry
I just asked her about Nalas Baby on live and she blocked me so I only got snippets of what she said afterwards.

But it was something about her having to live with the consequences, she only put lipstick on Cali and the brand is so hypocritical.
She blocked me for saying big up krept after you asked that 🤣
I just wanna know how the brand is hypocritical?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is no way her or her sisters will still use their products 😂 she’s trying to save face

Reactions: 19
literally such a contradiction… “they can’t possibly dislike you, all they see is your videos… all i’ve seen is your content and I LOVE YOU”
her fans are too young and/or stupid to understand how hypocritical it all is lmaooooo

Attachments

If in 20 second clips we see her being this much of a dick I'd hate to see the rest of her life.

Eden baby just face it, the ugliness pours out of you. You're vile and you're just upset that people are realising that and that sooner then you think you'll be back in the que to go claim benefits whilst us crappy 9-5ers will still be here and that gives us satisfaction 😗

Reactions: 19
She was trying hard to convince everyone on live that the dogs don’t pee on their beds it’s dribble on their fur from when they pee outside 🙄 yeah sure Eeds babe you tell yourself that, that’s why you have to wash their bedding on 90 degrees 🤣 but it’s just a little dribble right!

• Sick
She couldn’t get the laggy Wi-Fi to cooperate in the tit shed, loved that for her 😂 if that’s not a sign that this woman should not be on live

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She blocked me for saying big up krept after you asked that 🤣
I just wanna know how the brand is hypocritical?
Good old Casper caught the moment. I love her justification of her saying she’d call an adult a bleep too. That makes it better Eden.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’d love to hear her truth story explaining it all, see what bullshit she comes up with this time, she never even addresses it, she has the same response of ‘you don’t know me you don’t know the whole story’ when that’s what’ is put out into the world.
She doesn’t explain or address it because she can’t explain it’s away without admitting she’s a total utter bleep, but either way for our entertainment please do share Bvden
There isn’t any reasoning or explanation other than she’s a head who has been coddled her whole life. It wasn’t just a one time oh she said something dodgy and fucked up and learned from it. She doesn’t see anything wrong in what she does EVER. It’s always everyone else’s fault. No one understands her. It’s her ADHD. She deserves all the praise in the entire world because she cleaned a kitchen once or did something “selfless” (aka what normal people do daily.) You can tell her parents never told her no or she was in the wrong and then that pattern continued with Lloyd. She’s a grown bleeping adult and gets treated like she’s a thirteen year old still navigating the world. It’s embarrassing. Her “I don’t give a duck” attitude is even more embarrassing considering she mentions trolls all the time, as does her sister and makes videos in reference to what is discussed her. Let’s not forget her suicide baiting. The whole family is vile and I fell sorry for the young kids being raised that way also.

Have you guys seen there’s suddenly loads of positive reviews on her fb? It’s like as if she’s messaged a group chat of fans and asked them to write reviews.. 😂
All these new reviews are only a few mins apart
---
desperate times call for beggy measures 😬
Haha!!! Oh tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is why she needs therapy.
Putting the dog in a baby carrier
Saying the dogs are harder than new borns
That video she’s saying alllll the things new mothers say
The video before is a sound for mothers and she’s showing the dogs

add that with all the times she’s been bitter about mothers and babies! The girl needs serious help. It really freaks me out when she talks about the dogs like they’re babies. She literally has no idea
THIS!! 💯
I have 2 sons, 10 and 6 and we got our 9 week old puppy on Monday! I work from home luckily so I’ve been able to toilet train him pretty quickly! He’s a cavapoo so they are rather smart anyway. He already knows to go out for a wee and poo or he sits near the door bless him. It doesn’t take much apart from to be assertive and to put them in a routine like you would a baby, but it’s nowhere near as hard has having a baby the stupid stuck up her own arse bellend! She needs to take a look at herself and if she wasn’t just arsing about in bed or dolling herself up for no reason at all apart from to go to home sense and Zara or to have yet another meal out i somewhere maybe her dogs would be easier to manage! Grinds my tits she really does!!

Reactions: 10
The fact she referred to nalas baby is hypocritical like she’s trying to insinuate something. They own the brand, that does really well and they dropped you.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.