Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely this is a case of her laying in the bed she made yet she’s still too narcissistic to even admit the reason why no one wants to assosicste themselves with her. The problem is her and her mouth. Calling the company who terminated your contract names and tried to drag them will do you no favours in business. Even I know that and I don’t even do social media for a living. Isntnit funny how the mighty fall lol, now it’s Eden having to beg off yaz. 🤣

Reactions: 18
I genuinely can’t get over how someone can be so deluded! She called her niece and nephew names, her management dropped her because of it. Then a brand drops her because of it, yet she still thinks it’s just people being sensitive. You’re a vile disgusting person Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where can I find her on F/B.
searching her name I can only find a couple of old photos from 2016?

Good old Casper caught the moment. I love her justification of her saying she’d call an adult a bleep too. That makes it better Eden.
its always everyone else's fault! stupid brain dead giant
---
Sorry this is old news but I just thought
If she got her dogs from a reputable breeder why did she feel the need to dna test Clout (the gangly one)? It’s purely because she wanted teacup and he isn’t her ideal. Poor little mite, I reckon he’ll be one of them to go elsewhere
bet she bids 1 of the dogs to her minions and they get a good price 🤬 selfish munter

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I consider myself a Long time Lurker here; She should consider herself lucky she doesn't have a free for all FB page like RightGuysReviews do... if you've seen it you get it, but if you don't, Its an absolute shiteshow of anonymous posts, fake, & genuine fb accounts of Fans V 'trolls' etc... it makes for good doomscrolling!!! 🤣.

Reactions: 6
Does nobody else find it odd how, on the day eden doesn’t post because tit has gone off, yaz doesn’t post either and neither does Lloyd? I can just see veruca being like NOBODY CAN POST TODAY! me me me ‘if I’m losing my platform then you can all lose yours because you only have what you have because of ME’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eden be looking so good here 🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does nobody else find it odd how, on the day eden doesn’t post because tit has gone off, yaz doesn’t post either and neither does Lloyd? I can just see veruca being like NOBODY CAN POST TODAY! me me me ‘if I’m losing my platform then you can all lose yours because you only have what you have because of ME’
What’s has gone off today?

2.2k on Facebook, 112 likes on videos 😂
She’s crazy if she thinks Facebook will take off like tiktok. People don’t use Facebook like they do tiktok. I go on Facebook for real life, people I know and hobby groups, tiktok is for pointless scrolling. Never once have I followed an influencer on Facebook.

Reactions: 30
She’s crazy if she thinks Facebook will take off like tiktok. People don’t use Facebook like they do tiktok. I go on Facebook for real life, people I know and hobby groups, tiktok is for pointless scrolling. Never once have I followed an influencer on Facebook.
its her last ditch attempt at a “fresh start”
But she’s got nothing to offer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only "influencers" I followed on Facebook is when there was no other social media, Danielle Hunt back when she was "Facebook famous", I still follow her now but she doesn't live an influencer lifestyle now she's just normal as Facebook, just like any other platform, died down and no one gave a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
dont come for me but i actually dont mind yaz and i hope she carries on getting brand deals and invited to events etc wile eden melts away and has to watch like a jealous witch wile begging her 12 year old fans to save her from her dog tit infested home.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.