Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only "influencers" I followed on Facebook is when there was no other social media, Danielle Hunt back when she was "Facebook famous", I still follow her now but she doesn't live an influencer lifestyle now she's just normal as Facebook, just like any other platform, died down and no one gave a tit
omg I’m exactly same. Hahaha Danielle Hunt, she’s from my area I thought it was just people near us that followed her, I didn’t know she was actually well known 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank goodness for Lisa.
Lisa having to explain the obvious😂
---
dont come for me but i actually dont mind yaz and i hope she carries on getting brand deals and invited to events etc wile eden melts away and has to watch like a jealous witch wile begging her 12 year old fans to save her from her dog tit infested home.
I kind of agree with you here. Yaz is definitely the better sister I personally don't like her either but I can see why people would. She's more likeable. I hate how she always says it's because of the jolly green giant she's where she is today because its not she's got there by herself and I would love to see her get everything Eden wanted and for Eden to sit there seething that she didn't get it because of her disgusting mouth and vile behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
omg I’m exactly same. Hahaha Danielle Hunt, she’s from my area I thought it was just people near us that followed her, I didn’t know she was actually well known 🤣
No way!! Well I'm from S Wales, but I remember her being very well known obviously I don't know where else she was known. But I do still like seeing her updates and seeing her doing well in her life

Reactions: 2
The only "influencers" I followed on Facebook is when there was no other social media, Danielle Hunt back when she was "Facebook famous", I still follow her now but she doesn't live an influencer lifestyle now she's just normal as Facebook, just like any other platform, died down and no one gave a tit
Universal experience that 😂, mind you she’s done well for herself now. That’s what we like to see. Not Sheden pissing her life up the wall

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lisa having to explain the obvious😂
---

I kind of agree with you here. Yaz is definitely the better sister I personally don't like her either but I can see why people would. She's more likeable. I hate how she always says it's because of the jolly green giant she's where she is today because its not she's got there by herself and I would love to see her get everything Eden wanted and for Eden to sit there seething that she didn't get it because of her disgusting mouth and vile behaviour
Ah but Yaz didn’t. Sorry, can’t remember who said it but Yaz’s tiktok account started with a few hundred followers as it was Eben’s back up account. So she had a jump start. Yaz is probably more sensible, as she said on live yesterday she will eventually open a bridal shop (First reason being the mark up is huge!)

Reactions: 2
Watching her fold clothes is painful 😂
in that live I’m sure she was folding up the top and trousers she wore for her wedding, they were lying around in that room somewhere. She’s tying Up the top in the video….having anything nice is wasted on her

Reactions: 3
Those reviews on her Facebook 👏🏻🤣 spot on. Good to know anyone coming across her on there will be able to see the truth about her and not be fooled by her fake nice person act.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's actually asked people to leave her a review on Facebook. What a loser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe she's actually asked people to leave her a review on Facebook. What a loser 🤣
As if that isn't going to inspire "the trolls" to leave more bad reviews 😂😂 you'd think she'd know how social media works by now , clearly not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.