Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry wtf!! Everything was brilliant with the steakhouse no faults at all and they give them a 7.5 review on the video 🤔
Please for the love of god I hope to duck her Facebook reviews shows the reflection of herself and the ick she’s walking with. P.s she’s not bleeping pretty At all!
aww little man might grow into that shirt one day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry wtf!! Everything was brilliant with the steakhouse no faults at all and they give them a 7.5 review on the video 🤔
Please for the love of god I hope to duck her Facebook reviews shows the reflection of herself and the ick she’s walking with. P.s she’s not bleeping pretty At all!
I imagine her last Facebook downfall was when she got 6/7 bad reviews even though she is the most honest ✨purest soul✨ and now the minions are out in full force putting them reviews up

Reactions: 5
Baby needs to cum. duck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When she says penetration alone won’t make most women orgasm and he says “listen up lads.” Mate you’re in your 30s and still haven’t learnt the absolute basics on how to pleasure a woman and the trying to insinuate most men wouldn’t either. Gross little gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that once every couple of days now Yaz posts a video with loads of little bits of wolf in with an emosh song playing. Trying to show she is a good mum 😆 if your phone is always in your hand to film these moments then you’re not actually living in the moment and spending time with him you ‘donut’ god I feel so sorry for these children of ‘influencers’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole “you’ve not spent time with me” “you don’t know me” is ridiculous - because you can flip that around to her children fans who have also never spent time with her or know her, Yet their conclusion is valid because it’s blowing smoke up her butt pads?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that once every couple of days now Yaz posts a video with loads of little bits of wolf in with an emosh song playing. Trying to show she is a good mum 😆 if your phone is always in your hand to film these moments then you’re not actually living in the moment and spending time with him you ‘donut’ god I feel so sorry for these children of ‘influencers’
I made a little post on my Facebook the other day to celebrate my youngest sons birthday, he’s just turned 7. I only had 15 photos of him from the whole year. I felt bad for a minute cause maybe I don’t take enough photos/videos. But I’m from a generation of living in the moment and not always having my phone out. But, those photos I did have of him I could pinpoint exactly where every single one of them was taken cause it was a lovely moment to take ONE 😂 then i stopped feeling so bad. I’m watching my children grow through my eyes, and not my phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This is incredibly true, whenever I go and do something with my children I get back and I’m like tit, I didn’t take any photos!! That’s because I was there, living and breathing in every moment with them. My attention doesn’t move away from that. I’d love to have thousands of beautiful videos and montages of us all but it must take away so much time gagging about setting tit up and then editing them. Who has time for that tit with kids.

Reactions: 6
The dog thing doesn’t surprise me at all. But bleeping hell she does nothing with her days. Even if she took each one for 1 hour of training on their own that would only take up 4 hours of her day. It’s a combination of being bleeping lazy and bleeping stupid for getting 4 dogs so close together

Reactions: 21
She was so vile when people tried giving her advice before with the whole 4 dogs thing, and this is why you don’t use animals to cheer yourself up because your wedding was tit, she’s such a selfish dick.

Reactions: 25
Why do these fuckwits encourage her?! Grouping her as a “mumma”. She’s an irresponsible self-centred brat who bought too many dogs to fill the sad empty void in her life.

I can honestly see her rehoming a dog each to Yaz and Don Carla.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
oh dear, oh christ. this is the fakest most ridiculous thing i’ve ever ever seen 😭😭 these two knock me sickkkkkkkkk
---
big yikes!!!!! keep the fb reviews (and truth bombs) coming, she can’t keep fighting them forever 👏🏼
I’d love to hear her truth story explaining it all, see what bullshit she comes up with this time, she never even addresses it, she has the same response of ‘you don’t know me you don’t know the whole story’ when that’s what’ is put out into the world.
She doesn’t explain or address it because she can’t explain it’s away without admitting she’s a total utter bleep, but either way for our entertainment please do share Bvden

Reactions: 7
oh dear, oh christ. this is the fakest most ridiculous thing i’ve ever ever seen 😭😭 these two knock me sickkkkkkkkk
---
big yikes!!!!! keep the fb reviews (and truth bombs) coming, she can’t keep fighting them forever 👏🏼
I can’t find the Harvey hulme Facebook page for some reason
---
Found them

I'm not a pet person, don't get the hype of having an animal but if she's struggling, just give a couple away. The bond with dogs and the bond with actual children is entirely different. Yes I know people love dogs and they become part of the family, but at the end of the day, they're dogs. Maybe harsh, who knows

If I had a burner fb account I’d leave a review but I’m not about to doxx myself 😂

I'm not a pet person, don't get the hype of having an animal but if she's struggling, just give a couple away. The bond with dogs and the bond with actual children is entirely different. Yes I know people love dogs and they become part of the family, but at the end of the day, they're dogs. Maybe harsh, who knows
This is why she needs therapy.
Putting the dog in a baby carrier
Saying the dogs are harder than new borns
That video she’s saying alllll the things new mothers say
The video before is a sound for mothers and she’s showing the dogs

add that with all the times she’s been bitter about mothers and babies! The girl needs serious help. It really freaks me out when she talks about the dogs like they’re babies. She literally has no idea

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.