Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pushing the wedding content and other sweet nice content suddenly, trying to make out she’s a ‘good’ person rather than what the ‘trolls’ show her to be, when they just repost her lives😂
I didn’t think his ick factor could get any bigger… 🙈🤮
this is just disgusting and he’s 35 years old, what an ick

Reactions: 7
Her giving attitude in her latest TikTok’s… carry on cancelling yourself please!

Reactions: 8
Her giving attitude in her latest TikTok’s… carry on cancelling yourself please!
She's in her usual "I don't give a duck era" after she gets called out/cancelled. She'll be in her suicide baiting era next week when she realises she's fucked it.
She does it all so often it's now predictable.

Reactions: 20
She's in her usual "I don't give a duck era" after she gets called out/cancelled. She'll be in her suicide baiting era next week when she realises she's fucked it.
She does it all so often it's now predictable.
It’s just rinse and bleeping repeat isn’t it

Reactions: 9
She protests too much about not being bothered, when she really is. It’s so obvious. I don’t know what she thinks she’ll gain by posting those kinds of videos… it’s not going to make brands want to work with her 🤣

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely not one person who watched that and didn’t cringe to duck. How on earth do these freaks support her and their vile over sharing? Can’t wait for them to watch these back in 5 years. Their kids will be able to see it. So disgusting!

Reactions: 8
She protests too much about not being bothered, when she really is. It’s so obvious. I don’t know what she thinks she’ll gain by posting those kinds of videos… it’s not going to make brands want to work with her 🤣
Honestly I think she’s a narc who thrives off any form of attention. There’s certain things she’s posted recently where I feel like she’s intentionally told a lie to get the backlash (like how she didn’t use her phone in France).

She then has an excuse to cry and get tons of validation from her 8 year old followers

Reactions: 5
The fact they've only got 1.4k followers on Facebook Vs Eden's 3.2M, Lloyds 298.8k, Yaz 765.4K and Freya's 136.4K on tiktok, speaks VOLUMES

Reactions: 11
The fact they've only got 1.4k followers on Facebook Vs Eden's 3.2M, Lloyds 298.8k, Yaz 765.4K and Freya's 136.4K on tiktok, speaks VOLUMES
I heard Facebook makes better money too, that’s why Yorkshire Peach stopped posting as much and moved to there

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry wtf!! Everything was brilliant with the steakhouse no faults at all and they give them a 7.5 review on the video 🤔
Please for the love of god I hope to duck her Facebook reviews shows the reflection of herself and the ick she’s walking with. P.s she’s not bleeping pretty At all!
Why is it put down to what people read ? It's what they've heard & seen you narcissistic twunt with their own ears and eyes coming from you

Reactions: 9
I had a dream the other night 🤭 hear me out here. Someone had done a video of Yaz wrapping her hair how she does when she puts it in that awful bun, I feel like it lasted my full 7 hours sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks a lot to whoever shared that “baby needs to come” video. Just vommed in my mouth #nanscrying #nightruined

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it put down to what people read ? It's what they've heard & seen you narcissistic twunt with their own ears and eyes coming from you
This!!! I don’t get it! The way she’s always like ‘you’ve never met me’. Why would anyone want to know you when you portray yourself online as such a narcissistic, controlling, attention seeking nasty person! There’s a reason you have no friends eden. Look closer to home

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.