Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lazy do you have to be to not even be bothered to do your own Vinted listings 🤣 such a dosser

Reactions: 11
I see needy eedy is trying Facebook now desperately hoping she can salvage the smudge of reputation she has left 😂 i can’t wait to see videos of her all over there reminding people of her true self 😂

Reactions: 5
Probably the same one from tattle that claimed to be edens siblings nieces auntie’s dead dog and also was best friends with Dan spraggle, Clare surey and holly. Probably totally
Made that up but codeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Once, just once, when someone says that have something on him it'll be actual stuff! Everything always seems to be a let down 🥴

Reactions: 10
8EA52285-D809-4B41-A076-CCADEEA60BD0.jpeg
Her face the whole time he was talking about how famous she is. And the fact she didn’t once Stop to say. I’m not famous. She just kept letting him say it. Ide die. She’s not famous. And her reaction shows she clearly thinks she is. Which is just embarrassing for her. I wouldn’t call any TikTok creator like her even an influencer so forget famous. But if this story is true. That wouldn’t be cute to me. Ide run cause it just screams that’s the only reason he’s actually with her.

Reactions: 20
I didn’t think his ick factor could get any bigger… 🙈🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Likes and comments are sooooooooo low on all videos she will be sat in her sweaty bed panicking 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.