Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Eden, I’ve never lost out on an opportunity for being a foul mouth self absorbed liar before. How does it feel. /smug/

Reactions: 15
Does she ever make the boy nutritious food? Probably a takeaway for dinner too. Why’s it always processed pre packaged tit? I understand fed is best and some kids have troubles eating. BUT she’s already said wolf has a very good appetite. So why can’t she cook him a nice lunch once in a while or dinner?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does she ever make the boy nutritious food? Probably a takeaway for dinner too. Why’s it always processed pre packaged tit? I understand fed is best and some kids have troubles eating. BUT she’s already said wolf has a very good appetite. So why can’t she cook him a nice lunch once in a while or dinner?
Christ fancy that looking up at you mid blowy. Poor Lee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because that would require her to do something without having her phone in her hand..

Reactions: 11
she's a lazy mother mind, its not like she's in a hurry to go do shift work, she could have made him something fresh, even gotten him to help, pathetic

Reactions: 17
she's a lazy mother mind, its not like she's in a hurry to go do shift work, she could have made him something fresh, even gotten him to help, pathetic
I'm gonna put my hands up but that's a good dinner in my house. 🤣🤣 My two year old is under investigation for autism and is such a fussy eater. He'll only eat broccoli. Occasionally a bit of melon. But anything else is very much dependant on the weather lol. She doesn't have that excuse. She just can't be fucked to do anything except show him off like an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
nalas baby removed their post
Wasn’t it an Insta story? Probably been longer than 24 hours. Quite honestly no one will touch her with a barge pole now. Well not anything credible. She may as well just cut her losses and go back to the taxi office 💀

Reactions: 11
So she’s moving over to Facebook now?
She’s been there done that, lasted about a month 😂
---
The podcast has flopped
Eden harvzzzzz cozmeticzzz has flopped
The patreon has flopped
Tiktok is most definitely flopping
& her last desperate chance at making any money is now Facebook? Do people even go on there anymore lmao

Eden love just get working on that cv now x
According to Eden mums go on Facebook. Yet another dig at mums cause she isn’t one, despite thinking she vomited out those rats out her vag. She’s trying to market herself as married wannabe who lives in the countryside with no deliveroo but somehow manages to get takeaways every other night 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t it an Insta story? Probably been longer than 24 hours. Quite honestly no one will touch her with a barge pole now. Well not anything credible. She may as well just cut her losses and go back to the taxi office 💀
It was definitely on their tiktok as a post but isn’t anymore

Reactions: 1
She’s been there done that, lasted about a month 😂
---

According to Eden mums go on Facebook. Yet another dig at mums cause she isn’t one, despite thinking she vomited out those rats out her vag. She’s trying to market herself as married wannabe who lives in the countryside with no deliveroo but somehow manages to get takeaways every other night 💩😂
YouTube also flopped 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Indian for dinner tonight guys 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.