Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the PLT video there were lots of comments calling her out for sexualising Cali and Acer. Maybe just a coincidence but she seems to be heavily pushing the “I’m an incredible aunt” content since then.

Reactions: 17
She’s actually just ordered an Indian takeaway and threw half of it in the bin 😅 Indian takeaways are so expensive

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s actually just ordered an Indian takeaway and threw half of it in the bin 😅 Indian takeaways are so expensive
I’ve just come here to say this! I’m absolutely fuming about it 😂 How utterly wasteful and ridiculous! She’s so annoying!

Reactions: 6
Slurp loud and proud 🤢🤢 they have no basic table manners and the sight of seeing them eat makes me feel sick 🤢

I'm not a violent person but when I hear someone slurp or eat loudly I actually want to throat punch them

View attachment 2426894
This little twonk talks so much bollocks that his forehead now looks like a scrotum.
Scrotehead Harvey (né Hulme)

Reactions: 5
This has probably already been posted but it needs to be shared as many time as possible just incase anyone has missed it.
Ahahahahahhaha FFS Lloyd you literally don’t have one morsel of dignity left do you?
9556AD1E-CCD8-4CB9-A0FF-7580B83FE7BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This has probably already been posted but it needs to be shared as many time as possible just incase anyone has missed it.
Ahahahahahhaha FFS Lloyd you literally don’t have one morsel of dignity left do you?View attachment 2428788
Just everything about this 🤣🤮 not only the dog in the carrier but the fact your girlfriends clothes are baggy on you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the PLT video there were lots of comments calling her out for sexualising Cali and Acer. Maybe just a coincidence but she seems to be heavily pushing the “I’m an incredible aunt” content since then.
I came on to say the same thing, it’s really irritating me - it’s sooooo obvious what she’s tryna do 🤣😡
---
Ignorance is bliss??? And this women is suppose to advocate for mental health.. alright idiot!
The commenter has just given her another diagnosis idea - she’ll be diagnosed tomorrow lunchtime 🤣

EDITED to add - just caught up & had forgotten she’s already got pcos.. clearly, so has she 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ahahahahahhaha FFS Lloyd you literally don’t have one morsel of dignity left do you?View attachment 2428788
He looks a right twit. His mates must take the piss out of him ALL THE TIME.
Jokes aside, surely that can’t be good/safe for that tiny puppy??????? It might look comfy, but that dog is always asleep. They were both kicking off about the swinging your dog around trend, but is this not the exact same position????

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely claimed to have PCOS before so can’t keep up with her lies. Also come to me when you’re plucking 15 thick black hairs out of your face/chin/neck every day, not just a few wispy hairs on your fingers lol
THIS 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

she boils my piss.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me she's on birth control 😬 why does she speak so openly about private stuff when she has such young followers

Reactions: 3
What the hell is she on about in that video of her sat on the bog talking about The Big O?! I’m not surprised at this video after the PCOS comments yesterday about her hairy knuckles. I’ve never known anyone to talk about their periods so much. She has one every other week I swear.

Reactions: 12
Please tell me she's on birth control 😬 why does she speak so openly about private stuff when she has such young followers
Probably hoping to trap little legs, really hope she doesn't get pregnant for the poor kids sake

Reactions: 14
I don’t see a baby on the cards for them. I just think they are both too immature and she’s too selfish to want one. She’s already said she couldn’t do it because she can’t share Lloyds love. Even tho she’s already sharing it with Yas. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think Freya looks completely different to Eden and yaz and almost looks like she has that disorder people have when the mum drank alcohol during pregnancy?
And don’t get me started on Freya jumping on all the paid advertisements now, in the videos she tries to highly convince people it’s not an ad it’s hilarious. She did a video on the gummies the other day, 2 days later Eden posted one, different brand but apparently Freya made her try them🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone else think Freya looks completely different to Eden and yaz and almost looks like she has that disorder people have when the mum drank alcohol during pregnancy?
And don’t get me started on Freya jumping on all the paid advertisements now, in the videos she tries to highly convince people it’s not an ad it’s hilarious. She did a video on the gummies the other day, 2 days later Eden posted one, different brand but apparently Freya made her try them🤣🤣🤣🤣
I used to think Freya was okay but she's just as scummy as her 2 sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.