Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slurp loud and proud 🤢🤢 they have no basic table manners and the sight of seeing them eat makes me feel sick 🤢

I'm not a violent person but when I hear someone slurp or eat loudly I actually want to throat punch them

View attachment 2426894
‘Home chef’ promoting instant noodle pots. Go on Lloyd, get that bag x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she had a really rude checkout assistant 🙄 Maybe she saw through your bullshit and seen how entitled you actually believe that you are!

Reactions: 13
Well the couple of times I have visited France I’ve always been treated nicely and greeting politely where ever I have been so clearly the shops worker that this idiot encountered knew she was a complete idiot.
screw benefit of the doubt eben as you already said you KNEW the shops close at 2pm so your as much an idiot as the other shoppers being in the shop at 1:50.😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ignorance is bliss??? And this women is suppose to advocate for mental health.. alright idiot!
She’s definitely claimed to have PCOS before so can’t keep up with her lies. Also come to me when you’re plucking 15 thick black hairs out of your face/chin/neck every day, not just a few wispy hairs on your fingers lol
---
Of course she had a really rude checkout assistant 🙄 Maybe she saw through your bullshit and seen how entitled you actually believe that you are!
I love how she seems to have a rude checkout assistant experience every single month, yet when she’s called out for her own rude horrible ways it’s because we’re over sensitive/looking for her to do something wrong/caught her in a bad mood

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I could not be nice to this patronising bleep in my work place 🤣 walking around taking selfies thinking she's Beyoncé with a face like a grandma. If she came into my place of work she would 100% be leaving with a story time.

Not surprised people don't suck up to her in person, she's a rat. Only kids bumlick you Eden, adults with any amount of awareness can see you're a trashy person who doesn't give respect, therefore don't be surprised when people don't respect you. You reap what you sow

Reactions: 8
Hahaha Eden now claiming she speaks French. With the German, English and Fluent Bullshit she speaks that would make her quadrilingual.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well the couple of times I have visited France I’ve always been treated nicely and greeting politely where ever I have been so clearly the shops worker that this idiot encountered knew she was a complete idiot.
screw benefit of the doubt eben as you already said you KNEW the shops close at 2pm so your as much an idiot as the other shoppers being in the shop at 1:50.😡
Probably has something to do with her entitled attitude, trying to act french, being in the shop 10 mins before it closes, the list goes on.. she needs to realise she is not known anywhere other than the UK, actually embarrassing the way she acts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.