Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she sunburnt her chest?! Enjoy the saggy wrinkled skin in just a few years Eden.
She already looks well into her 30s maybe even 40s she's not helping herself at all she's going to look 60 by the age of 27 sun protection is a must.

Reactions: 9
right hear me out and I NEVER normally involve myself in pregnancy speculation as a genuine diagnosed PCOS sufferer BUT I really think after the videos she’s been posting the podcast is coming back with the announcement😅
She’s had the house move & the wedding to draw on for content up to now and we know she loves to portray a perfect happy traditional family life so the natural progression based on her videos seems to be a pregnancy..
And she knows it’ll drive people to her podcast, putting it on my bingo card, we’ll see

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
right hear me out and I NEVER normally involve myself in pregnancy speculation as a genuine diagnosed PCOS sufferer BUT I really think after the videos she’s been posting the podcast is coming back with the announcement😅
She’s had the house move & the wedding to draw on for content up to now and we know she loves to portray a perfect happy traditional family life so the natural progression based on her videos seems to be a pregnancy..
And she knows it’ll drive people to her podcast, putting it on my bingo card, we’ll see

What you think she’s pregnant right now? she was only smoking just a few days ago. So if she is. She’s literally just found out since returning from France. I don’t think she is. I think she’s just trying to look like she loves her nieces and nephews after all that she’s said. And will promote anything out of desperation even if its not a product she needs because let’s face it, she’s not getting any others is she

What you think she’s pregnant right now? she was only smoking just a few days ago. So if she is. She’s literally just found out since returning from France. I don’t think she is. I think she’s just trying to look like she loves her nieces and nephews after all that she’s said. And will promote anything out of desperation even if its not a product she needs because let’s face it, she’s not getting any others is she
Not necessarily right now but I do think she may announce on the podcast in the future given her recent vids

The reason Eben always seems to be on her period or mentioning ovulation is because the app she mentions is likely to be another one of her infamous undisclosed ADs.

Reactions: 8
She just wants people to speculate, she has no worth or talent so has to drum up views with stupid irresponsible things for content to try and stay relevant which isn’t really working.

Reactions: 14
The reason Eben always seems to be on her period or mentioning ovulation is because the app she mentions is likely to be another one of her infamous undisclosed ADs.
I feel like if she's able to follow her Flo app and have it be accurate 95% of the time, then I think the chances of her having PCOS are very unlikely. Before I was diagnosed and even some time after, I tried multiple period track apps. All it did was infuriate me because of how irregular my cycle was, I'd either be on months at a time or i'd have absolutely nothing for weeks, the odd spotting etc. Now to think of all the information you have to insert for it to be as accurate as she has it, just makes it seem very unlikely she'd have any problems. Also with her "ADHD" would she not struggle with that aspect, by inputting all that data? I don't have ADHD and I remember thinking "this is too much effort", "I'll do it later" and it always slipped my to actually so it.

To summarize I understand every situation is different and we're not all the same, but some things aren't adding up with her stories. (As always)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys I’m not being a look at me Eden, but I had to have a hysterectomy at 27 due to endometriosis, it was debilitating literally ruining my life, luckily had already had my 2 boys. But this pain tit she’s going on about obviously isn’t that bad for her not to go to a doctor! She boils my fuckin piss! Someone commented and said it’s obviously not right if your in pain all the time go to the dr and she said she was scared 😒 duck off

• Heart
Sorry guys I’m not being a look at me Eden, but I had to have a hysterectomy at 27 due to endometriosis, it was debilitating literally ruining my life, luckily had already had my 2 boys. But this pain tit she’s going on about obviously isn’t that bad for her not to go to a doctor! She boils my fuckin piss! Someone commented and said it’s obviously not right if your in pain all the time go to the dr and she said she was scared 😒 duck off
So sorry to hear about that, that's awful hope you're okay! This is another thing I forgot to mention she's openly saying she's in a massive amount of pain after the big O, 1) why are you asking if anyone feels the same and asking for advice if you're just going to ignore the go to the doctor comments, 2)why are you continuing to have a big O knowing it puts you in a lot of pain, you can have sex without having an O. It takes about 4-20 minutes so you know you can absolutely stop it from happening. 3) why is Lloyd not more concerned about her pain, phone the doctors for her? This is why I think she's exaggerating the pain, you claim you love eachother that much but you let her get in that much "pain"and do nothing about it? Yeah sounds about right

Reactions: 10
Agree with above comment.
If that was causing me pain. I just wouldn’t bother. And if caused my partner issues Ide be too scared to go near them. Not only that. But I suffer from anxiety and if that was causing me as much pain as she says so. Ide be straight to the doctors thinking i had something seriously wrong with me.

I think as per usual this is a ‘Eden Needs Attention’ moment. She’s finally at big 25 found her bean and has been at it a bit too much She’s caused her m muscles to over contract and now gets a bit achey. 🥴 Jesus Eden. Calm down babes. It’s embarrassing

• Heart
So sorry to hear about that, that's awful hope you're okay! This is another thing I forgot to mention she's openly saying she's in a massive amount of pain after the big O, 1) why are you asking if anyone feels the same and asking for advice if you're just going to ignore the go to the doctor comments, 2)why are you continuing to have a big O knowing it puts you in a lot of pain, you can have sex without having an O. It takes about 4-20 minutes so you know you can absolutely stop it from happening. 3) why is Lloyd not more concerned about her pain, phone the doctors for her? This is why I think she's exaggerating the pain, you claim you love eachother that much but you let her get in that much "pain"and do nothing about it? Yeah sounds about right
🩷🩷 thank you, best thing I ever did tbh.
I agree completely! Just talking absolute shite as per usual! Go to the Doctor if it’s that painful Eden ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, how much does she want to bang on about this pissing cold?! It’s a sniffly nose 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is on her period more than anyone else I know at this point - even Veletgh0st/Gabbie Lindley

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you say that your ovulating in a few days then got your period days later your app must be wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
Now Steve Buscemi is posting more and more do you think she should have her own thread?? I think she's gonna give us plenty to chat about, especially having two kids to exploit on SM!

P.S I have no idea how to do a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.