Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Freya looks completely different to Eden and yaz and almost looks like she has that disorder people have when the mum drank alcohol during pregnancy?
And don’t get me started on Freya jumping on all the paid advertisements now, in the videos she tries to highly convince people it’s not an ad it’s hilarious. She did a video on the gummies the other day, 2 days later Eden posted one, different brand but apparently Freya made her try them🤣🤣🤣🤣
She does but then there are some pictures and you can just tell they are related, the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree

Reactions: 5
I think she’s so so desperately trying for a baby. When you’re trying ovulation. Periods. Etc always on ya mind, hence why she’s all about it atm.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s so so desperately trying for a baby. When you’re trying ovulation. Periods. Etc always on ya mind, hence why she’s all about it atm.
Definitely she is trying!! No doubt about it. The amount of tests she does without prompt confirms that.

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to convince us that little legs gave her “the big O”?!? I still can’t help thinking that them two going at it is akin to a chihuahua shagging a Great Dane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the Indian was a little dig at Lloyd 👀 he obviously wasn’t there and she didn’t save him any now she’s done two IG stories both exactly the same one with his name on and one without lol.

Reactions: 2
She'll get pregnant, he'll leave, she'll get an abortion and video it all. Then we'll have months of woe is me content. Because abortion will get her that quick fix of attention a baby can't. Plus I can honestly see her being so vile to that baby it gets taken away. I bet she's spiteful to those dogs, I shudder to think about a newborn.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Pro tip, delete the first story before you post the second or it just looks sad. Desperate for validation and relationship goals comments from her teen fans
In bed with a cold, what the actual duck! lol get up and get on with it you absolute fanny! They are so far removed from reality its unreal! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being away with this family and as you walk through each room of the house there’s one of them talking to their phone for TikTok. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony of smelly BVden doing a soap advert 😂😂 don’t these companies look at the influencers they choose, she smells, doesn’t wash, uses fem fresh instead of showers. Wow

Reactions: 11
How many times has she sunburnt her chest?! Enjoy the saggy wrinkled skin in just a few years Eden.
and skin cancer, her and yaz are pathetic, would rather burn and look a different colour than protect skin! such a dreadful influencer on so many things

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.