Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently noticed even the Casper account was replying to comments digging at peoples profile pictures/how they look. When that's what we hate Eden for! Was so disappointed.

Don't stoop to her level, she's a bleep for a million reasons and her weight doesn't even come into it
I tried to say this in a round about way. Actually made me wonder if it was Eden herself.
---
Ok Yaz, you kid yourself, edit a little more.
Why are her bum cheeks so open? So weird and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to say this in a round about way. Actually made me wonder if it was Eden herself.
Definitely possible. She would feel in control of what we speak about here so I guess it's likely. It did make me wonder when I saw so many comments mocking people, but if it was Eden I don't see why she would remove it. Only Casper knows

Reactions: 3
A scroll through Casper 3.0โ€™s account is surely eye opening to any Eden fans ๐Ÿคฏ wild lies

I laughed when I watched Yaz post on TT. Eden & Lloyd were walking through room in the background. LL clocked Yaz was filming so almost ran out of room muttering, with Eden following looking perplexed.
So, now we know it is Lickle legs with Napoleon complex.
Bless his kids size cotton socks.
Thatโ€™s Freya with Little Legs ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
The height difference between little legs and his friend.. Eden is the same height as him so you can clearly see the top of Lloyds head comes up to Edens chin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no more confirmation needed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Unfortunately for Lloyd his cardboard box disintegrated in the water โ€ฆ. And his boosters probably donโ€™t fit in flippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The height difference between little legs and his friend.. Eden is the same height as him so you can clearly see the top of Lloyds head comes up to Edens chin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no more confirmation needed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ricky is definitely in the pits of hell on that holiday, I canโ€™t imagine a worse family to go with

Reactions: 16
Dear me has the mother moved off her seat! think its the first time iv seen it all holiday ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
firstly yeah of course acer cried about missing eben, when they see her multiple times a week at home.

secondly, yaz ya arse looks blurry on those photos and youโ€™re sat in a way which looks very uncomfortable. Brands might see it and think youโ€™re a potential person they wanna work with but then you might smile at them and put them off.

thirdly, I think itโ€™s ok to say Eden isnโ€™t as thin as she makes out on social media and that she canโ€™t dress for her size. Also that sheโ€™s considerably bigger than Lloyd, height and width wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not Yas giving herself a huge wedgy by pulling her bikini up her crack so much, her cheeks now have different post codes.
All for Lloyd - desperate comes to mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Slurp loud and proud ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข they have no basic table manners and the sight of seeing them eat makes me feel sick ๐Ÿคข

I'm not a violent person but when I hear someone slurp or eat loudly I actually want to throat punch them

Screenshot_20230905_080149_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Slurp loud and proud ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข they have no basic table manners and the sight of seeing them eat makes me feel sick ๐Ÿคข

I'm not a violent person but when I hear someone slurp or eat loudly I actually want to throat punch them

View attachment 2426894
Needy greedy eedy has misphonia tho how does she cope with little legs slurping his noodle?๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely possible. She would feel in control of what we speak about here so I guess it's likely. It did make me wonder when I saw so many comments mocking people, but if it was Eden I don't see why she would remove it. Only Casper knows
His account has been banned. So it was probably mass reported x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.