Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Yaz has been on holiday for a whole week with lee and wolf and not one comment from eedy mcreedy supporting her video 🤣 when Eden was single she was all over lee now she acts like he’s the worst hahaha.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So Yaz has been on holiday for a whole week with lee and wolf and not one comment from eedy mcreedy supporting her video 🤣 when Eden was single she was all over lee now she acts like he’s the worst hahaha.
I wonder if Yaz will make a comment like "when Lloyds not around Lee really steps up into being his dad"

Eedy mcreedy (love balamory) is a user (not the balamory character) she picks up whoever she thinks will make her more money/get her attention. I feel so bad for Lee. He didn't deserve any of this.

Reactions: 14
100% a user. I actually prefer yaz so much more when her content is purely her wolf and lee I find her more bearable than when she’s with the gremlin and LL🤢 the comment about Lloyd being a step in daddy is so wrong(and comical because he really is far from a dad🤦🏼‍♀️), if I said that about any other male it’d really hurt my kids dad especially if I had moved hours away too. I don’t think any of them think before they speak&post when they’re all together arse licking one another.
---
Also finding it hilarious that Yaz is away for next few weeks on last min holidays in one of the most expensive periods because of the summer holidays BUT sissy had to ask for free honeymoons and still hasn’t been abroad for one😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
When Yas is at home with Lee and Wolf she’s so much more watchable, I actually like the family content she puts out and her lives when she’s just talking about her day and Lee will pop in. When she’s with her family she turns into Eden and becomes a horror who I can’t bare the sight of. Yas you owe Eden nothing, you’ve built your following yourself and you’re 1000% more successful and enjoyable then your sister, please stop licking her rim before you turn into her, cancelled and hated

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When Yas is at home with Lee and Wolf she’s so much more watchable, I actually like the family content she puts out and her lives when she’s just talking about her day and Lee will pop in. When she’s with her family she turns into Eden and becomes a horror who I can’t bare the sight of. Yas you owe Eden nothing, you’ve built your following yourself and you’re 1000% more successful and enjoyable then your sister, please stop licking her rim before you turn into her, cancelled and hated
I know it’s not a Yaz thread, but what’s the deal with her and Lee? Are they together, but living apart, or just mates?

Reactions: 1
I know it’s not a Yaz thread, but what’s the deal with her and Lee? Are they together, but living apart, or just mates?
Legally her and Lee are still married as she’s often caught wearing her rings etc

Mentally she’s shagging Lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Legally her and Lee are still married as she’s often caught wearing her rings etc

Mentally she’s shagging Lloyd
I'm starting to think it's not just in her head. They shared a teddy 🤢 wouldn't surprise me if they shared LItlle legs at some point.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just had a look at Anna's comments on the break up post 🤣🤣🤣 these people can't be serious
People are bleeping insane. There were people yesterday trying to say it was a prank and crying because it isn’t. People saying this is their worst nightmare and they’ve been crying all morning!!!! Parasocial relationships are truly ruining society like wtf.

Reactions: 9
On her post about having work done…when the duck did she have a nose job and who did it because they need to be struck off 👃🏻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.