Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all so flippantly throw around PTSD. It’s abnormal. Im
Not that much of a twit that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twit but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
I'm sorry you've suffered/suffer as well. ❤❤
Eben and LL make my skin itch just throwing that term around. Tbf they've probably read on here, I'm sure someone said the PTSD would make reappearance soon. And lo and behold here it is.
Also I bet the real reason they didn’t go abroad for their honeymoon was because she felt fat and didn’t want Lloyd perving on other women in bikinis, hence the current health kick.
Its because she's seen Lloyd fawning all over her sisters. She can't bear it.
I’m tired from parenting a 10 month old so I’m just going to word vomit my current thoughts…

If she has a child, her and Lloyd will not survive it.
God forbid she has a baby with special needs or a disability. She won't know what to do with all the internet clout she'll get. And that kid will suffer no end.

My nearly 2year old is non verbal and can't walk. Can you imagine the things she'd call her baby if, they turned out yo be disabled or the things she'd say? Turns my stomach just thinking about it.

Reactions: 3
Oh, of course. If you have emet, don’t worry, you’re probably just hungry!

She does spit some absolutely hilarious one liners 🤣 what a twit

Reactions: 5
Wait, it was a protractor??

i thought it was a projector 🤣🤣

that clip of her hugging her niece at bowling and her niece is just sat there watching herself in the camera is really uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not that much of a twit that I will sit and pick LL apart but what I will say is PTSD is brutal. Ok I am a twit but honestly.. It’s taken so much of my life from me. I can’t cook due to what happened - can’t say much or I’ll doxx myself lol. I can’t open an oven cause heat and my face nope nope. The Smell of burning and pear drops - cadaver and the smell of death is etched into my brain. I am constantly processing constantly. Fire engines set my panic off and I’m more or less house bound now. I’ve had to have extensive trauma therapy and I’m still not ok. I will never be ok. Throwing around PTSD AND OCD around so flippantly is so damaging. Its fucked up.
---
If he has PTSD stop talking about it because as you say it’s not for you to discuss. Even mentioning it could be triggering for someone with PTSD.
Firstly, big hugs and love, secondly i totally agree, PTSD, ADHD, OCD, they use all the words coz they think its cool but they have no idea how soul destroying they can actually be to live with for real, they are a pair of lazy spoilt tory brats who have never been told no, i seriously can't stand them.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry you've suffered/suffer as well. ❤❤
Eben and LL make my skin itch just throwing that term around. Tbf they've probably read on here, I'm sure someone said the PTSD would make reappearance soon. And lo and behold here it is.

Its because she's seen Lloyd fawning all over her sisters. She can't bear it.
God forbid she has a baby with special needs or a disability. She won't know what to do with all the internet clout she'll get. And that kid will suffer no end.

My nearly 2year old is non verbal and can't walk. Can you imagine the things she'd call her baby if, they turned out yo be disabled or the things she'd say? Turns my stomach just thinking about it.
didn’t she once say, addressing trolls directly, that she hopes they don’t have a child with additional needs. All because she was getting tit about her ADHD. Again, comparing her own tit experiences to motherhood. She can duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My son has ocd, he badly hurt his neck the other day because of it 😩 they have no idea!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
---
We love you so much bloogoo I’m so sorry you have to see idiots like eben & little lardy legs band these terms round like it’s nothing😢 I hope you feel like you have an escape here with us all💓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of my favourite made up diagnoses was when she said “I used to have a really bad gambling addiction, I used to ask people for £5 so I could go on bet365” 😂😂😂

£5 gambling addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey Eden, this is the definition of ‘up cycle’ , you dumb duck.
reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.

notice how it doesn’t include ‘moving ikea draws to the other side of the room’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If her body wasn’t in shot I’d think it was a hood. That’s hair that’s not been washed in weeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.