Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This just came up and I cringed so hard, she’s so full of herself
She eye fucks herself so much. Like pure thinks she’s sexy when it’s so cringe 😂 the glasses look tit and don’t suit her 1 bit. The tacky green hair. Thank duck she got rid of that LOL. And what the fuckkkkk was that arm swing all about 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She eye fucks herself so much. Like pure thinks she’s sexy when it’s so cringe 😂 the glasses look tit and don’t suit her 1 bit. The tacky green hair. Thank duck she got rid of that LOL. And what the fuckkkkk was that arm swing all about 😂😂😂😂
I am choosing to be embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How she hasn't made an OF account by now baffles me, the amount she eye fucks herself is enough..
The arm swings are so cringey, choosing to be embarrassed, she puts glasses on for the sakes of wearing them even now it’s so odd to me

• Haha
Pahhhhhhh Haaaaaa I just watched that on mute. If you thought arm swing was cringe then turn down the volume.
I am also choosing to be embarrassed 😂

What was the result on the dog breed test on her greyhound whippethuahua?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_0091.jpeg

the fact he hasn’t probably been handed this ad on a plate is all mainly down to Eden. I’m not sure that’s anything to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sucker punch rolled into a throat grab is an awesome move, she should really think about doing a master class on it! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Edens video of her removing her lashes by pulling them. Does this not just prove that they are tit?

• Haha
Edens video of her removing her lashes by pulling them. Does this not just prove that they are tit?
Did you really need that video to prove to you that they were tit? I mean, it's not like we all didn't know they were tit before :ROFLMAO:

(eta my smiley face, which didn't post before and made the reply seem very blunt and rude otherwise!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.