Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s awful but I hope she physically can’t have children. Feel bad saying that but on balance, it’ll save some kiddies years of grief with a narc mother and a borrower dad who doesn’t know the meaning of work.
It’ll also be the ultimate karma for someone like her who appears like she gets everything.
she wouldn’t be able to adopt either with her credentials.
i understand your point, however I don’t agree with hoping she can’t physically have children, I had to be put in early menopause with my endometriosis at 28. I’m still processing it. I think we all know she would be a crap mother but don’t think that wishing infertility is appropriate. Still love you potato, x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i understand your point, however I don’t agree with hoping she can’t physically have children, I had to be put in early menopause with my endometriosis at 28. I’m still processing it. I think we all know she would be a crap mother but don’t think that wishing infertility is appropriate. Still love you potato, x
I'm hoping Lloyd leaves her for Yaz before she gets knocked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember yonks back there was a video of Y3 Lloyd chatting with Freya. They were genuinely laughing & seemed better suited.

Lee wants Yaz.
Yaz wants Lloyd.
Lloyd wants Freya.
Nobody wants Eben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am still traumatised from living with a narc parent who ended up dying. I still love her but honestly having a parent who spent the majority of my childhood manipulating me and abusing me caused my BPD. I don’t wish she can’t have children but I hope she chooses not to, for the sake of the child having to grow up as fucked up as I did. I get where potato is coming from and I know she will have only meant it out of caring for the children in question.

I had a dream about little legs lastnight and it was horrific. I don’t even wanna talk about it. I’ll wait to spewk to my thwrapist. brb rocking in a corner.
---
Also upcycled HAHAHAHAHA gone are the days you would take a brand new bed to the tip Eden. Hardly upcycling when most of it was bought in home sense ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry you went through that, that must be so hard to process. You are obviously a good person to not want her to go through the same thing. I think Potato is coming from a good place, being a narc and bringing up children would be detrimental to their mental health growing up. As much as I don’t want to wish infertility on someone, as someone with BPD stemming from childhood trauma (caused by a narc stepparent) I also can’t stand the thought of her bringing kids into this world and them living a miserable adulthood due to her awful behaviour

Last edited:
  • Heart
She can barely find it in her to pick up her own dogs tit. Does she not realise a baby will require it's crappy nappy to be changed multiple times per day? Eden + children/pregnancy = disaster. She should abstain from having children, as the poor kid will end up like quite a few of us on here (riddled with the old BPD thanks to childhood trauma - my heart to everyone who suffers with this - it is really beyond draining).

• Heart
I know it’s bad
Just expressing my thoughts
I’m a social worker so I know there are plenty of people out there who should not have had kids, but they do anyway and the kids suffer.
I’m sorry that happened to you, and I don’t think you deserved it xxxx
---
Are you kidding ?? Ffs rhinoplasty is an actual nose job isn’t it ?
please help with this cos when she said her rhinoplasty has gone I was like What….

• Heart
I really do think a pregnancy is the next thing (content making) on the cards. Look how long the wedding content lasted, then she was off getting two brand new puppies all for the sake of TikTok. I really hope it’s not, but have a feeling pregnancy is next 🙄

If they rush to have a baby they will be getting a divorce even sooner! I don’t think either of them would cope with no sleep and having to put someone else’s needs before theirs!

Reactions: 18
When will we be able to see how much money she made in the last year? Will we be able to see it on companies house?

Reactions: 3
When will we be able to see how much money she made in the last year? Will we be able to see it on companies house?
Accounts aren't due to be filed with HMRC until Feb 2024. She might also be exempt if its a micro company (based on earnings, assets & employees etx).

Reactions: 2
If they rush to have a baby they will be getting a divorce even sooner! I don’t think either of them would cope with no sleep and having to put someone else’s needs before theirs!
Agreed. Me and my partner have been together 7 years, solid as a rock, normal minded people. Having a baby even shook us🤣 so for people as selfish as those 2 they don't stand a chance

Reactions: 6
In all honesty I think she’s seeing how much engagement other influencers are getting from their baby content & wants it for herself. Then even if she did get pregnant I predict she will do videos such as ‘things you learn as a new mum’ and clickbait titles like ‘why I hate my newborn’ or ‘things I regret since having a baby’. SO PREDICTABLE.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.