Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9602.png

Am I too late for a thread suggestion?

#64 it’s actually a full jacket where the vest can detach and in it there’s about 40 pockets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How do her and PLT have a great relationship? If that were true she wouldn’t have to have been a plus one to Yaz 😂 the only brands she works with are small independent pet boutiques who know she’ll take any work because it’s dried up!

Reactions: 18
I know we all joke about Eden having a humiliation fetish, and her love of embarrassing LL at every opportunity, but he is just as bad for agreeing to go along with half of these ideas. This video, this screenshot, this stupid little face pretending to cry. EMBARRASSING. This is a grown adult man! Makes me wonder what ideas he actually says no to…
View attachment 2411303
he's wearing his initials on his jacket, Captain Bellend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think daddy dearest must be using tattle for his read by the pool. I have a sneaky suspicion that his little David Attenborough style read was actually meant for us and not Eden 🤣

What’s funnier though is the fact they thought they were being clever but all he did was reel off such a fitting list describing his three vulgar children. It’s brilliant. 👏

Harvtrashians:

1. Pretentious ✔
2. Bitchy Wannabes ✔
3. Unbearable ✔
4. Mean ✔
5. A blight on the face of the earth✔✔✔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Smoking KILLS.
how the hell are her video’s allowed to be uploaded when she’s sat there rolling a cancer stick?
she really does make me so angry.
desperately clinging onto her last few followers by telling them how much of an amazing Aunti she is but will have fag ash breath and clothes that smell of cigarettes! 🚬🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Think daddy dearest must be using tattle for his read by the pool. I have a sneaky suspicion that his little David Attenborough style read was actually meant for us and not Eden 🤣

What’s funnier though is the fact they thought they were being clever but all he did was reel off such a fitting list describing his three vulgar children. It’s brilliant. 👏

Harvtrashians:

1. Pretentious ✔
2. Bitchy Wannabes ✔
3. Unbearable ✔
4. Mean ✔
5. A blight on the face of the earth✔✔✔
imagine quoting Stephen Fry’s words, acting all high and mighty, when you’ve raised the 3 daughters that he has

Reactions: 22
Why do they keep calling their shed a house? 😂
---
Nah I know I’m going to jail for this but I can’t get over Eden saying ‘look at my gorgeous mum’ and then proceeds to show her like this 💀
Sorry but that chair is fighting for its life
---
Smoking KILLS.
how the hell are her video’s allowed to be uploaded when she’s sat there rolling a cancer stick?
she really does make me so angry.
desperately clinging onto her last few followers by telling them how much of an amazing Aunti she is but will have fag ash breath and clothes that smell of cigarettes! 🚬🤢
Why does she wear her rings the wrong way round?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.