Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can convince me peopel think she’s great at acting.
That Alex vause video was absolutely shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you image Eden in prison? Yaz would probably commit a crime just so she could be in a cell with her. They’d both be made into someone’s witches.

And how much do you want to turn that filter up by?
It would be something if OITNB was still relevant 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a coincidence that the bowling place made the best burgers ever.
Her tone of voice is so fake it grates on me something rotten.😡
Oh my god those burgers looked like those awful ones you used to get at wimpy burger when bowling. Lloyd is always trying maccies burgers and slagging them off, he definitely only said it was nice because they were being paid #authentic

Reactions: 16
Lloyd sitting there swinging his little legs that can't reach the floor 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lloyd sitting there swinging his little legs that can't reach the floor 😭😭😭
“when you’re marreeeeed… team work…” team work what?! Doesn’t change because all you’ve done is sign paper and if you were an actual equal partnership you’d have already been working as a team. Clearly just saying tit cos she’s the expert on marriage now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm here from Casper's video of Yaz and her husband Lloyds water fight in the bathroom while Lloyds real wife films. Am I the only one thinking little legs and iced gem nipples are bumping uglies??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eurgh this video is such bullshit lmao she’s ordered there before & knew the delivery driver was always friendly/ vulnerable enough to help Eden create this ‘I’m such an amazing person’ persona. She knew he was a complimentary person & set the camera there on purpose to capture the comments.

She is dog tit

And the house smells like dog tit clearly that’s why the double fresheners socket. Who does that lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Eurgh this video is such bullshit lmao she’s ordered there before & knew the delivery driver was always friendly/ vulnerable enough to help Eden create this ‘I’m such an amazing person’ persona. She knew he was a complimentary person & set the camera there on purpose to capture the comments.

She is dog tit

And the house smells like dog tit clearly that’s why the double fresheners socket. Who does that lol
There's not one thing real about that woman.

Reactions: 6
Just me who thinks there was no one on the other end of that “zoom call meeting” ? lol look at her body language it’s her acting. 😂😂 no chance she was actually talking to someone.

Reactions: 9
What a coincidence that the bowling place made the best burgers ever.
Her tone of voice is so fake it grates on me something rotten.😡
Those burgers looked drier than a nuns chuff! 🤮 🤮 🤮
---

She is dog tit

She has manipulated the situation and the person, I wonder if she's asked the guy if its ok to film their interaction and stick it online to make herself look good! Like I've said before with Eden and Yaz, if you've got to constantly tell people and show people that you're a good person, chances are you're a bleep!

• Haha
When has she ever filmed herself collecting takeaway from the front door. She talks complete BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.