Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh this video is such bullshit lmao she’s ordered there before & knew the delivery driver was always friendly/ vulnerable enough to help Eden create this ‘I’m such an amazing person’ persona. She knew he was a complimentary person & set the camera there on purpose to capture the comments.

She is dog tit

And the house smells like dog tit clearly that’s why the double fresheners socket. Who does that lol
bleeping hell one air freshener in the socket makes my throat itch let alone two 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell one air freshener in the socket makes my throat itch let alone two 😳
if she’d have actually done her research like she said she has on her dogs she’d know they aren’t suitable for that breed aswell, dangerous on their little respiratory systems

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thick idiot doesn’t even know what ingredients are in her own products.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it funny how Eden is re branding her podcast for the new season, the exact same time Grace is getting an upgrade of hers?

Reactions: 8
LLL has now posted a self-effacing insta in response to Tattle leg swinging comments 😂

Lloyd- stop being a cuckold. Your wife belittling your lack of sex skills online is really disrespectful to you. Red flag.

Also, stand up for yourself. Rather, stand DOWN for yourself and stop being made to look a tit by having to stand on boxes all the time. Nobody gives a tit about any height difference apart from your wife again. More red flags. Wake up ffs get some dignity, you're being ridiculed by her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had a dream that Eden managed to land herself a cleaning show. Then Yaz was trying to convince her that you can bleach the inside of a fish tank while the fish are in there, she lost the "diamond" from her giant ring, like kim k did in the ocean and she cried like her too.

I've sat here all day wondering how'd she'd manage to hide all the dog poop and wee. And how thankfil she'd be that the TV doesn't do smellivision.

Being stuck in with a toddler is taking it toll as you can see.

P.s I wonder if they smell like dog piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a dream that Eden managed to land herself a cleaning show. Then Yaz was trying to convince her that you can bleach the inside of a fish tank while the fish are in there, she lost the "diamond" from her giant ring, like kim k did in the ocean and she cried like her too.

I've sat here all day wondering how'd she'd manage to hide all the dog poop and wee. And how thankfil she'd be that the TV doesn't do smellivision.

Being stuck in with a toddler is taking it toll as you can see.

P.s I wonder if they smell like dog piss?
Well going from her most recent video looks like the absolute woman just throws it over onto the field at the back of the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.