Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes justice for Ede- and it cuts off makes it so obvious 🤣🤣🤣 I'm here for it. I love those boys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She'll never tell Grace but I bet she's absolutely seething he said that, all's she's going to do now is make snide lol remarks about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Money is so tight that LLL is now doing ad’s for dating apps about his top tips for dating:
1) Lie about knowing the other person and say you have never used tiktok to pretend you arnt chasing them for a beggars lifestyle because your life is shut.
2) then admit you created a stalker tiktok page to only follow the other person and bombard them with messages until they go out with you, or report you to the police for harassment whichever comes first.
3) wear your highest boosters, and cringiest stone island bucket hat, and impress a 7ft Green Giant who openly said she had to teach a 35 year old man how to have sex properly …

What a dating guru, any single tattlers, your welcome 🤗 ✌🏼

In all honesty they are scraping the barrel with the ad’s now, really accepting anything that’s offered, sports gear that’s straight onto vinted and dating profiles when your married..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Money is so tight that LLL is now doing ad’s for dating apps about his top tips for dating:
1) Lie about knowing the other person and say you have never used tiktok to pretend you arnt chasing them for a beggars lifestyle because your life is shut.
2) then admit you created a stalker tiktok page to only follow the other person and bombard them with messages until they go out with you, or report you to the police for harassment whichever comes first.
3) wear your highest boosters, and cringiest stone island bucket hat, and impress a 7ft Green Giant who openly said she had to teach a 35 year old man how to have sex properly …

What a dating guru, any single tattlers, your welcome 🤗 ✌🏼

In all honesty they are scraping the barrel with the ad’s now, really accepting anything that’s offered, sports gear that’s straight onto vinted and dating profiles when your married..
Don't forget the chloroform hanky. Just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, did someone order some scrambled beg on toast

Disclaimer: if they really are financially struggling then of course I have sympathy but the amount of comments I see on Edens videos like this is so embarassing
The only reason anyone would comment this is to essentially beg. Maybe it's just my circle but as a mum I don't know anyone who regularly gets their nails or lashes done. Even if I could afford to, I'd rather spend that money on my child anyway. If you're gonna beg, atleast do it for food, leccy etc, not luxuries🤣🤣 people are so entitled

Reactions: 20
Do you think it hurts to try and continuously make yourself look taller? Wouldn’t know cause I’m taller than Lloyd makes himself to be x

Reactions: 12
The only reason anyone would comment this is to essentially beg. Maybe it's just my circle but as a mum I don't know anyone who regularly gets their nails or lashes done. Even if I could afford to, I'd rather spend that money on my child anyway. If you're gonna beg, atleast do it for food, leccy etc, not luxuries🤣🤣 people are so entitled
Exactly that! These comments, I really don’t understand it. A lot of people are struggling, a lot of people don’t like watching people gloat about their *cough cough* cash and certainly a lot of people don’t like watching these z lebs get freebies left, right and centre 🙄 but these type of comments are something else, I might struggle to top up my smart meter tonight but I sure as hell ain’t letting Eden from TikTok know about it 😂

Reactions: 7
So true, I don’t have kids but I can’t afford to have lashes/nails/sunbed/hair like I want to as it’s literally hundreds out of your wages gone. Of course I’d like to afford it but I don’t see it as a given right and won’t be commenting on Edens posts on the beg 🤣

Reactions: 6
So true, I don’t have kids but I can’t afford to have lashes/nails/sunbed/hair like I want to as it’s literally hundreds out of your wages gone. Of course I’d like to afford it but I don’t see it as a given right and won’t be commenting on Edens posts on the beg 🤣
I think there’s a LOT of people, myself included, that can’t afford the luxuries of nails, lashes etc. I’d rather spend money on my family than myself. I have lots of friends who have credit cards and debt on them, yet still have all the beauty treatments going. I’m not a fan of people begging, or writing messages saying “I wish I could afford it… if only I didn’t have to buy my kids uniform” 🤔😤😳

Reactions: 9
She'll never tell Grace but I bet she's absolutely seething he said that, all's she's going to do now is make snide lol remarks about them 😂
I can’t do with the Baggs but they’re a million times more popular then Eden so don’t think she will get far with that!
---
It’s the difference in where their hips are for me, defo no sex standing up for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t do with the Baggs but they’re a million times more popular then Eden so don’t think she will get far with that!
---

It’s the difference in where their hips are for me, defo no sex standing up for them 😂
het hips are up to his armpits nearly hahaha hahaha

• Haha
I grew up knowing the Baggs boys and their mum. They are typical Essex show offs. However they are also (or were) very kind boys. But they do come across as annoying as duck. I'd still rather watch them the needy Eedy.
---
I don't think they have any sex, never mind standing up sex 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see having your nails/lashes done etc. As a luxury, I wouldn't say you're particularly hard done by because you can't afford to get it done - many can't. Yeah it would be nice but aslong as you have food on the table and clothes on your back you're doing better than some.

I've been at both ends of the scale where I've been well off or so poor that I had to pick between heating or electric and I'd eat one meal a day so my son could eat but never in my life would I hint to a stranger on the Internet for money, I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say I'm far too proud and would rather work my arse off.

Reactions: 13
I am a mum to three kids and get my nails done every 3 weeks and my lashes infilled every two. But I don’t drink, smoke etc and that is my ‘me’ time so I don’t begrudge it. My children get everything they want and more.

I have also been that parent that used to add up the food in the trolley as I went around Aldi, so I appreciate others in that situation too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And this is what drives me mad about these frauds on social media pushing the wrong outlook onto their young followers about having nails and lashes done at the drop of a hat when in reality the vast majority of the U.K. is still in a financial crisis.
Personally I am happy I have food in my cupboards and a roof over my head.
these influencers are going to end up on the bones of their arses one day soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.