Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a mum to three kids and get my nails done every 3 weeks and my lashes infilled every two. But I don’t drink, smoke etc and that is my ‘me’ time so I don’t begrudge it. My children get everything they want and more.

I have also been that parent that used to add up the food in the trolley as I went around Aldi, so I appreciate others in that situation too.
I appreciate that, but I also imagine you wouldn't complain and beg about it to strangers online when you can't have it done

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it funny how Eden is re branding her podcast for the new season, the exact same time Grace is getting an upgrade of hers?
This new podcast is going to flop faster than Lloyds teenie weenie did on their wedding night.

Firstly she’s never going to let her “deranged” fans come to her house so she’ll have to film every podcast in London - which is a big effort for 24 year old Eedy. Then it’s also fans telling their stories to which big gob won’t be able to contain herself from over talking them and not listening.

Anyone catch on her new daily vlog she said how she managed to move the garden swing seat all by herself. It’s like the whole wanting to be congratulated on cleaning the kitchen once in over a year. She probably gets Lloyd to dj to the wall to celebrate her having her monthly shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This new podcast is going to flop faster than Lloyds teenie weenie did on their wedding night.

Firstly she’s never going to let her “deranged” fans come to her house so she’ll have to film every podcast in London - which is a big effort for 24 year old Eedy. Then it’s also fans telling their stories to which big gob won’t be able to contain herself from over talking them and not listening.

Anyone catch on her new daily vlog she said how she managed to move the garden swing seat all by herself. It’s like the whole wanting to be congratulated on cleaning the kitchen once in over a year. She probably gets Lloyd to dj to the wall to celebrate her having her monthly shower.
it’s so desperate and it’ll just be eben controlling the narrative
I’d love to go on and have a civilised chat about why she does what she does but she won’t have that
It’ll be teenagers talking about how eben helped them

I once had a parking ticket, I watched eben buying candles and 💨 POOF 💨 the ticket disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A couple of guest recommendations…..
First up on the couch we have a toooless crack head then next could be a Russian bleep? Im certain there probably plenty of other people she could invite on! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A couple of guest recommendations…..
First up on the couch we have a toooless crack head then next could be a Russian bleep? Im certain there probably plenty of other people she could invite on! 🥴😂
You know she's got a special sense of entitlement when she can call her niece and nephew sexual names with chest and still shows her face on the internet. I would never be seen again, the embarrassment and shame would be way too much

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her video about mum tums 🙄 she needs a biology lesson. It's not your uterus that makes your tummy stick out you moron, your uterus sits within your pelvis, it stretches into the abdomen when pregnant. Your tummy is sticking out because of fat and bloat

Why does age talk on everything like she has a masters degree in it

Reactions: 22
Sat live with LL packing lashes with the dogs around, trying to get one to sit on her lap 🙄. Someone in comments is saying customer info can be seen but of course Edens ignoring comments that aren’t praising her !
---
Ffs someone commented they ordered 2 sets a month ago and have only received one, Edens reply was sorry ‘I’ve got adhd’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ then said ‘message Lloyd insta with a really big title that stands out and we’ll get them to you within the next year, jokes we’ll get them right to you’ so professional

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Sorry just clicked on the live and she’s talking about Fraser, the ‘friend’ she had who sadt passed away, visiting her in a dream and it meant a they’re trying to contact you.
stop using him for comments and attention, his family hardly will want Eben constantly making the situation all about her and that he wants to contact her etc. she’s honestly so vile and little legs chippy tits is going ‘ah that’s so lovely’ duck off you middle aged elf

• Angry
  • Haha
Sorry just clicked on the live and she’s talking about Fraser, the ‘friend’ she had who sadt passed away, visiting her in a dream and it meant a they’re trying to contact you.
stop using him for comments and attention, his family hardly will want Eben constantly making the situation all about her and that he wants to contact her etc. she’s honestly so vile and little legs chippy tits is going ‘ah that’s so lovely’ duck off you middle aged elf
Little legs chippy tits has me HOWLING 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if out of all people if Fraser was to try and contact or visit anyone it would be her! duck off eden you beggy clouty bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Most recent video and everyone is congratulating this grown ass woman on cleaning her own gaff. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does her dad need driving to london, just go on. A train, so weird. LL is just their chauffeur and babysitter for Eben, trapped now he’s married her.
Her house and garden looklike tit anyway whatever she does, someone said she’s in her ‘married housewife’ era after one cleaning video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her dad need driving to london, just go on. A train, so weird. LL is just their chauffeur and babysitter for Eben, trapped now he’s married her.
Her house and garden looklike tit anyway whatever she does, someone said she’s in her ‘married housewife’ era after one cleaning video 😂
Considering her dad has driven Yaz all the way to Wales before too!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.