Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her dad need driving to london, just go on. A train, so weird. LL is just their chauffeur and babysitter for Eben, trapped now he’s married her.
Her house and garden looklike tit anyway whatever she does, someone said she’s in her ‘married housewife’ era after one cleaning video 😂
He had a stroke recently so I'd imagine he has had his licence revoked. Same for walking so being driven is probably necessary and for his comfort. I certainly never let my Dad get public transport when he was poorly. His Daughters maybe top tier cunts but he can't help his age/health.

Reactions: 19
He had a stroke recently so I'd imagine he has had his licence revoked. Same for walking so being driven is probably necessary and for his comfort. I certainly never let my Dad get public transport when he was poorly. His Daughters maybe top tier cunts but he can't help his age/health.
he hasn’t had his license revoked (unless he’s driving without his license, wouldn’t surprise me with that family) as i saw him driving with don carla in the car yesterday in high brooms!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why does her dad need driving to london, just go on. A train, so weird. LL is just their chauffeur and babysitter for Eben, trapped now he’s married her.
Her house and garden looklike tit anyway whatever she does, someone said she’s in her ‘married housewife’ era after one cleaning video 😂
Screaming no license for drunk daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden on live now.. just called herself a hot mama 🤢
Nah it’s so bleeping weird. The way she refers to herself as a ‘hot mama’ and saying she’s got a ‘mum tum’. You’re not a bleeping mum Eden, get over yourself!

Reactions: 28
Nah it’s so bleeping weird. The way she refers to herself as a ‘hot mama’ and saying she’s got a ‘mum tum’. You’re not a bleeping mum Eden, get over yourself!
I can't understand why you would refer to yourself as a mother when you aren't one, that's just bleeping weird

Reactions: 19
I want to apologize to Casper in advance. I can't keep my mouth shut and I'm dying for little legs or needy eedy to make an appearance lol x

Reactions: 4
The way she keeps calling herself MILF and mama, the way she goes on about Mum’s, she’s defo desperate for a baby and jealous.
I’m thinking with all this “healthy” stuff she’s tryna do..sugar free red bull etc. a baby is gonna the next “big” announcement. It’s odd she’s suddenly started this & then to be referring herself as “mum tum” “hot mama” etc

Reactions: 23
I know it’s awful but I hope she physically can’t have children. Feel bad saying that but on balance, it’ll save some kiddies years of grief with a narc mother and a borrower dad who doesn’t know the meaning of work.
It’ll also be the ultimate karma for someone like her who appears like she gets everything.
she wouldn’t be able to adopt either with her credentials.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it’s awful but I hope she physically can’t have children. Feel bad saying that but on balance, it’ll save some kiddies years of grief with a narc mother and a borrower dad who doesn’t know the meaning of work.
It’ll also be the ultimate karma for someone like her who appears like she gets everything.
she wouldn’t be able to adopt either with her credentials.
You’re right tho, we don’t need anymore iPad kids in the world being labelled as autistic because all they ever know is a screen

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.