Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden and the whole clan are manipulating, grotty oddballs. I take back when I said ‘hope lollipop is ok’.. she’s banged to rights now and made Eden feel like she has the one up. But In reality she still lives in a shed, no brand will go within 5cm of her and at this rate she will have to try sell her ‘6 grand worth of dogs’ on gumtree. She’s already basically cancelled and she should be grateful we even talk about her because nobody else does. The fact her bf has been on the podcast twice already is very sad 💀 who’s next? Chai? Be more interesting tbh 😂
3 times hes been on the podcast, first where he forces some tears out about trolls, once where they where in bed lmao and then the newly weds one 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry even hinting in the video with wolf that it’s okay to only fight with his Dad is just wrong! She needs to keep her opinion and view on Lee to herself and not post even sly subtle digs about him
Thats not something to joke about either Greeden

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dunno what you're getting mouthy for babe I'm not the one licking Eden's rim then coming on here ripping her to shreds
The fact she’s since deleted the comment you’re replying to says a lot 😂 lollypop doesn’t even know if she’s coming or going. She’s deffo lurking without being logged in to make it look like she’s not lurking

Reactions: 16
You guys make me die I cracked up about 10 times reading your comments 😭

also holly bobs did eden tell you she loves you and that you are special is that why you wanna go live in her bum bum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LLL ❤ a legend to the thread. I have been thinking about you this week with the excitement. I hope you're doing well!
I'm good thank you. I hope you are too ❤

I'm just such a busy person being the back bone of tiktok, raising 4 inbred clumps of drain hair AND getting things down from high places for my minature husband that I barely have time to post on here!

Anyway, must dash, I've got a jealous little fan to pay off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm good thank you. I hope you are too ❤

I'm just such a busy person being the back bone of tiktok, raising 4 inbred clumps of drain hair AND getting things down from high places for my minature husband that I barely have time to post on here!

Anyway, must dash, I've got a jealous little fan to pay off!
Four inbred clumps of drain hair hahahahahahaha oh I do love you right back ps I can’t access a certain riddly page!!!

• Heart
This should have been the first red flag. How could one of Eden's biggest trolls/'haters' not be able to think of ONE lie Eden has told. Such a turncoat.
I did laugh when she asked that, she was reeling them off in the live stream. But can't remember when faced with needy eedy

Reactions: 6
“Hey Eden uploaded a video of Wolf talking please cuz the trollzzzz are saying he doesn’t talk”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did laugh when she asked that, she was reeling them off in the live stream. But can't remember when faced with needy eedy
It must be intimidating being met with the face of tiktok, self made millionaire and cosmetics entrepreneur

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.