Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s clear this person holds Eden in high regard and just wanted some validation from her.

As @Lovethegossipme said, what exactly can she come with receipts for? A written letter from the doctor saying “I can confirm eden harvz isn’t an ableist racist transphobic vulgar blackfishing compulsive lying using money grabbing narc”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Receipts to what? Receipts don't prove she isn't a foul mouthed bleep. Receipts don't prove she isn't blackfishing, Receipts don't prove that she didn't call her niece a Russian bleep, or her nephew gayboy. They don't prove that she doesn't market herself as "child friendly" but still pretends to deep throat pickles and talk about her fanny throbbing with a tampon in. What are they gonna prove? That she has ADHD? So? So do I, I'm still not a raging wanker.
Your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been “paid off” to take videos down. I’ve not been given any money. Which is an odd thing to say as why would that even be a thing that happens. Yes I had been messaging with Eden and she sent a lot of receipts through. Was honest about a lot of things that we really all do not know about. I was like oh tit she’s actually being brutally honest. Nothing I did was for attention. I was literally just an idiot and made a page up that started being for people who wanted to see the videos from patreon. Then when I came back on here I did get sucked in again. No I’m not now ass licking anyone. No I’ve not said anything about any posts people have put on tattle. No I havnt had any messages from people or revealed anyone’s names. I’m just an idiot who didn’t understand things that I suppose a lot of people wouldn’t without talking to that person directly which should probably been the first port of call. There’s a lot of stuff that’s been said that I’ve been very surprised with the receipts she’s come with. Which she didn’t even need to do but she did willingly to prove she hadn’t lied.
she does that, she pays people off that's why i said it! she is a vile woman and a manipulator, after reading what you or Eden has put here, you have totally been played and paid by the harvz lot haha you have lost your backbone and eden now owns you! how sad and pathetic! and she didnt lie 🤣🤣 thats all she bloody does

Reactions: 9
I did feel sorry for you at first Holly now I just think you're a massive bleeping bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve not messaged her at all since starting to post on the Jason account. So I wasn’t ass licking whiskt posting about her. She pissed me off with things since the wedding videos and I’ve addressed them with her and no I’m not showing receipts. That’s not for me to do. You don’t need to ban me. My account is getting deactivated. But just remember that not everything is as it seems as we don’t always know what’s actually going on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ve not messaged her at all since starting to post on the Jason account. So I wasn’t ass licking whiskt posting about her. She pissed me off with things since the wedding videos and I’ve addressed them with her and no I’m not showing receipts. That’s not for me to do. You don’t need to ban me. My account is getting deactivated. But just remember that not everything is as it seems as we don’t always know what’s actually going on.
You were being fake though it gives us all a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So, do the receipts prove she is a nice person? If not, then what you're saying is irrelevant.
You sound like a right mug tbh Hols, I hope the few likes were worth it.

Reactions: 27
Good. See ya. We don't welcome your type of people on tattle anyway.

P.S if you have receipts for everything, feel free to add it to the wiki before you leave x

Reactions: 21
The title is tainted now 😂
Nah Eden can look at it in shame knowing it was written by one of her subjects hahaha
---
Good. See ya. We don't welcome your type of people on tattle anyway.

P.S if you have receipts for everything, feel free to add it to the wiki before you leave x

I’ve found the receipt

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 81
you won't post receipts as you don't have any, Eden is a vile nasty woman and so are those around her, you have gave us all a bad name and now she will think we have all been eden fans at one point which i can 100% say i not or never have been, you silly fool, hope your 2 mins message with eden was worth more than ya dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You were on here talking about her in 2022, stopped and came back with a hate page that made her cry and didn't care. But now she's contacted you, she's none of the things you have called her? Embarrassing

Can all Eden fans please leave the building

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well that was a fun few hours. Holly let Eden know that she cannot buy us all. No amount of money would make me want to toot on her fart box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh do duck off Lollypop.

What’s Eden been brutally honest about? That Lloyd stood on a box to cut the cake? Is there photographic evidence of his boosters on a box?

Go and be on her podcast, she’d get the views of a turned troll and you’d get the attention you desperately crave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.