Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

First time posting on this thread (hey everyone!!! 🥰) but IM SORRY! Please tell me this isn’t black fishing?! I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Is this a trend I’m overreacting to or had she darkened her skin?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2355280
First time posting on this thread (hey everyone!!! 🥰) but IM SORRY! Please tell me this isn’t black fishing?! I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Is this a trend I’m overreacting to or had she darkened her skin?
View attachment 2355279
I was thinking that but I was also hoping it was a reach because no way can she be that stupid... Right? She's created the beard but I think it's because of her dodgy tan and the lighting has made her appear to be a lot darker than what she is, I hope that's the reason and she's not blackfishing 🫣🫠

Reactions: 12
I was thinking that but I was also hoping it was a reach because no way can she be that stupid... Right? She's created the beard but I think it's because of her dodgy tan and the lighting has made her appear to be a lot darker than what she is, I hope that's the reason and she's not blackfishing 🫣🫠
I’m also hoping it’s a reach but I was literally gobsmacked when I seen it! My jaw was on the floor!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise it was her at first, until I saw the name. She looks like a man, and looks like she’s got way darker skin

Reactions: 8
Please one of the accounts that outs her post the black face/black fishing. Racist little privileged white girl without a fuckin clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please one of the accounts that outs her post the black face/black fishing. Racist little privileged white girl without a fuckin clue.
Even if it’s dodgy tan and the beard you just wouldn’t upload it after just looking at it. Stupid stupid woman.
---
I don’t know how people are finding that sprinter video hilarious in the comments? It’s not humorous at all lol. Literally me when I watched it:

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Even if it’s dodgy tan and the beard you just wouldn’t upload it after just looking at it. Stupid stupid woman.
She's been called out numerous times for blackfishing. She deletes and blocks anyone who mentions it. She knows what she's doing is wrong. She gets away with it because her followers are little white kids who have no clue about racism.
---
---
I don’t know how people are finding that sprinter video hilarious in the comments? It’s not humorous at all lol. Literally me when I watched it:
It's because they're all tory kids who think pretending to be street is cool. It wasn't funny AT ALL. The trend was dead a few weeks ago. Typical Eden, takes an old trend and introduces it to her followers and acts like she's a genius for thinking of the idea. Same as her eat with mes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I swear she never used to walk the dogs. She’s been on talk walks and all of a sudden she’s a country gal.

I also thought the same with the Dave/Central Cee vid, it defo looks like she’s darkened her skin.

Reactions: 5
Nah even if she didn’t intend to blackfish, she was able to watch the video before posting it and any decent person would think twice. Defo black fishing

---
This is me watching all her videos 😂😂
---
She's been called out numerous times for blackfishing. She deletes and blocks anyone who mentions it. She knows what she's doing is wrong. She gets away with it because her followers are little white kids who have no clue about racism.
---

It's because they're all tory kids who think pretending to be street is cool. It wasn't funny AT ALL. The trend was dead a few weeks ago. Typical Eden, takes an old trend and introduces it to her followers and acts like she's a genius for thinking of the idea. Same as her eat with mes.
I didn't even realise it was a trend here was the first I seen, I thought it was a draft from monthssss ago the way Lloyd looked. He changes so much in a little amount of time, it's creepy
---
This is me watching all her videos 😂😂
---

I didn't even realise it was a trend here was the first I seen, I thought it was a draft from monthssss ago the way Lloyd looked. He changes so much in a little amount of time, it's creepy
Looking at the video now, I've never had as much second hand embarrassment as I do right now. Two of the biggest icks to walk this earth

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Re the latest video 😂😂😂😂
I’m clearly not a content creator and never will be (it’s some peoples *cough Eden cough Lloyd* dream to be social media famous) but not for me lol. They really are scraping the barrel aren’t they. Tried all different aspects of social media - the mental health advocate, family life etc now it’s seems they’re trying to be funny. Not funny in the slightest, honestly the embarrassment that I feel for them is next level.
I’m all for confident people that can do videos etc (it’s just not for me) but these type of videos I always think of people who do TT on the side and still have their job (hats off to them, Eden & Lloyd should take note) and still have to go into the office/work/school run - knowing you’ve made an absolute tool of yourself and everyone has seen it. Honestly the thought of that being me is making my palms sweaty just writing this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Cant even put her phone down for her wedding entrance 😂
The fact she had her phone on her constantly during her wedding is the biggest proof that she got married for all the wrong reasons. I’m willing to bet all my life savings that most of us here have never been to a wedding where the bride was glued to her phone. Why wouldn’t you wanna just enjoy your special day and take it all in if it means that much to you?

Reactions: 22
They already have and straight away her flying monkeys are defending her.
---
The fact she had her phone on her constantly during her wedding is the biggest proof that she got married for all the wrong reasons. I’m willing to bet all my life savings that most of us here have never been to a wedding where the bride was glued to her phone. Why wouldn’t you wanna just enjoy your special day and take it all in if it means that much to you?
It's because they got married for content not for love x

Reactions: 6
That latest video just goes to show how cocky these two are, most normal people would watch that back and think nah, this is a bit to near the knuckle, someone may find it offensive, I wont post a video that could possibly be perceived as black fishing, but not dumb and dumber, Pair of entitled tory cunts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.