Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly before you go, how much was the pay-out? Or did you just settle with an invite onto the podcast? Some crappy lashes? a box of Chai's tit? Edens crappy knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can she have ‘receipts’ when all she does is lie?
Maybe they measured Lloyd and added some inches to make him like 5ft 8 rather than 5ft 2 as a ‘receipt’ but we all know the truth.

How’s she defended begging for a honeymoon on LinkedIn when we’ve seen the post🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll be sharing allsorts of emotional trauma dumping tit to holly. Weaponised privileged orange twit tears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen plenty of crappy behaviour from Eden herself, so receipts of anything means nothing

I mean I wasn’t gonna be mean but holly is Clare sureys love child. She came out with the blurring filter on maximum. Clare looked at her and said We are who we be u xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that she was trying to sound like Eden on her live too. Damn Eden, it’s your creepy obsessed fans you need to watch out for. She’ll be fishing your skiddy Amazon pants out the bin soon.

I cringed so hard when she messaged Eden that someone had posted her wedding cake … how sad and invested can you be in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly do not understand what the point of Jason was holly… a few views and likes?

Reactions: 17
Eden showing PayPal screenshots and a fake ADHD dsgnosis doesn’t discount all the receipts on this thread, the wiki or TikTok. Feel sorry for little holly being manipulated so hard and then to come back here and defend Eden. Cringe, I could never.

Refusing to post receipts @lollypop89 because "it's not for you to say" But where was that insincere sincerity when you were quite happy to take it off tattle and create a troll page on tiktok? You can't pick and choose your own morals. Is Michael Goleniewski your hero by any chance 🤔

• Heart
Refusing to post receipts @lollypop89 because "it's not for you to say" But where was that insincere sincerity when you were quite happy to take it off tattle and create a troll page on tiktok? You can't pick and choose your own morals. Is Michael Goleniewski your hero by any chance 🤔
'not for her to say' but was more than happy to share the patreon vids wasnt she 🥰

go back to ur swamp holly and stay there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Init it’s even more desperate than when cheffy went live with Eden and it was literally horrific.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.