Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden and the whole clan are manipulating, grotty oddballs. I take back when I said ‘hope lollipop is ok’.. she’s banged to rights now and made Eden feel like she has the one up. But In reality she still lives in a shed, no brand will go within 5cm of her and at this rate she will have to try sell her ‘6 grand worth of dogs’ on gumtree. She’s already basically cancelled and she should be grateful we even talk about her because nobody else does. The fact her bf has been on the podcast twice already is very sad 💀 who’s next? Chai? Be more interesting tbh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact that she was trying to sound like Eden on her live too. Damn Eden, it’s your creepy obsessed fans you need to watch out for. She’ll be fishing your skiddy Amazon pants out the bin soon.

I cringed so hard when she messaged Eden that someone had posted her wedding cake … how sad and invested can you be in.
And then went onto post the rest of the wedding. Warning her about something then going and doing it to her too. You don't get faker than that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll come back with this holly with a diagnosis of ADHD, an duck lip fillers, an orange perma tan and shout at is all that it’s her adhd, she was mislead, she’s clearly only 25.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll come back with this holly with a diagnosis of ADHD, an duck lip fillers, an orange perma tan and shout at is all that it’s her adhd, she was mislead, she’s clearly only 25.
Holly is 35 which is even more ✨embarazzing✨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Eden showing PayPal screenshots and a fake ADHD dsgnosis doesn’t discount all the receipts on this thread, the wiki or TikTok. Feel sorry for little holly being manipulated so hard and then to come back here and defend Eden. Cringe, I could never.
The fact her Wiki is so damning even though it’s not been updated since last October in which time she’s been the worst she’s ever been, says it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm screaming at the 'not everything is as it seems' comment from hollyflop acting as if Eden is a girl of mystery and suspicion

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the beef guys I had a laugh whilst waiting for my kiddo to come out of school ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you've been paid off without telling me you've been paid off 😂

'Everything is not as it seems' I don't care what she's got going on in her life, it doesn't give her the right to be a bleep.

Next time someone doesn't give you attention don't be a beg making accounts ✌

Reactions: 23
Eden showing PayPal screenshots and a fake ADHD dsgnosis doesn’t discount all the receipts on this thread, the wiki or TikTok. Feel sorry for little holly being manipulated so hard and then to come back here and defend Eden. Cringe, I could never.
Literally. We “don’t know what’s going off behind closed doors” duck. OFF. It doesn’t matter what ANYONE is going through, it doesn’t excuse her being racist, homophobic, black fishing, the cancer patient joke, the crack head joke, the Caroline flack joke, the Russian bleep joke, constantly lying which there is video evidence of. Absolutely nothing is she “going through” (which is probably duck all, she’s just manipulating someone to feel sorry for her when she’s probably just going through stuff daily), excuses all the vile tit she has said and done.

• Heart
Anyone got the link to the go fund me to see if there’s been any large donations?
---
From Yaz obv cause Eden is skinter than Hollys morals

• Haha
I’ve not messaged her at all since starting to post on the Jason account. So I wasn’t ass licking whiskt posting about her. She pissed me off with things since the wedding videos and I’ve addressed them with her and no I’m not showing receipts. That’s not for me to do. You don’t need to ban me. My account is getting deactivated. But just remember that not everything is as it seems as we don’t always know what’s actually going on.
You're a mug who is trying to mug us off on Eden's behalf. She's not your friend, nor will she protect you from all of this. She's a liar through and through and you've fallen for it. I'm honestly so embarrassed for you. Oh and not posting these reviews? Quick enough to post her patreon when you wanted the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You're a mug who is trying to mug us off on Eden's behalf. She's not your friend, nor will she protect you from all of this. She's a liar through and through and you've fallen for it. I'm honestly so embarrassed for you. Oh and not posting these reviews? Quick enough to post her patreon when you wanted the attention.
well said 👏 x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like an idiot for giving them a chance. How can you go from a fan to a hater, then back to a fan and back to a hater 🤣
They brought up all the maddy stuff too so they've read a lot and still come back with that rubbish generic post that Eden clearly helped her to write, to go back to a fan after reading here you must be bleeping gone in the head aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn't stay away. This is the most annoying thing I've seen in ages. What's the betting jasolly comes out with "I've got autism/ADHD/I'm a vulnerable person, just like her idol.
---
I feel like an idiot for giving them a chance. How can you go from a fan to a hater, then back to a fan and back to a hater 🤣
They brought up all the maddy stuff too so they've read a lot and still come back with that rubbish generic post that Eden clearly helped her to write, to go back to a fan after reading here you must be bleeping gone in the head aswell
I know!! She used this page to basically become Eden's little witch. (I'll probably get in trouble saying that). I hope she does get banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so embarrassing for Eden how easily she befriends her trolls. Is she that desperate to be liked

Drama aside… looks like Eden has got herself a free holiday from here latest video unless it’s a ploy to try and get us talking on here

Reactions: 4
Literally. We “don’t know what’s going off behind closed doors” duck. OFF. It doesn’t matter what ANYONE is going through, it doesn’t excuse her being racist, homophobic, black fishing, the cancer patient joke, the crack head joke, the Caroline flack joke, the Russian bleep joke, constantly lying which there is video evidence of. Absolutely nothing is she “going through” (which is probably duck all, she’s just manipulating someone to feel sorry for her when she’s probably just going through stuff daily), excuses all the vile tit she has said and done.
Exactly this 👏👏

Reactions: 4
Why is she focusing so much on when she started the Jason page? ‘I haven’t DM’d her since then’
So? Your first post on here was 2021 - you’ve bloody DM’d her since then!
If I were only 35 years old Holly, I would be choosing to be embarrassed right now.

Also, is Eden saying that something the size of a tampon being inside her, statically, is enough to make her feel a certain way??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.