Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays thread title is brought to you by our double agent lollypop89. Has she been bribed with shares in Eben Harvz Cosmetics and a Wagamamas gift card? Guess we’ll never know

(come and update us Jase!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jason's still lurking. Can see you're watching this thread as I type👁👁

Spill the beans Jase come on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spying for greeden, I'm actually really surprised still that someone who's in her inbox sucking up to her was on here mugging her off, even making pages to post her. Just don't get it. I guess she enjoyed the attention on here or something? But I wouldn't go on the tattle of someone I like 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been “paid off” to take videos down. I’ve not been given any money. Which is an odd thing to say as why would that even be a thing that happens. Yes I had been messaging with Eden and she sent a lot of receipts through. Was honest about a lot of things that we really all do not know about. I was like oh tit she’s actually being brutally honest. Nothing I did was for attention. I was literally just an idiot and made a page up that started being for people who wanted to see the videos from patreon. Then when I came back on here I did get sucked in again. No I’m not now ass licking anyone. No I’ve not said anything about any posts people have put on tattle. No I havnt had any messages from people or revealed anyone’s names. I’m just an idiot who didn’t understand things that I suppose a lot of people wouldn’t without talking to that person directly which should probably been the first port of call. There’s a lot of stuff that’s been said that I’ve been very surprised with the receipts she’s come with. Which she didn’t even need to do but she did willingly to prove she hadn’t lied.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve not been “paid off” to take videos down. I’ve not been given any money. Which is an odd thing to say as why would that even be a thing that happens. Yes I had been messaging with Eden and she sent a lot of receipts through. Was honest about a lot of things that we really all do not know about. I was like oh tit she’s actually being brutally honest. Nothing I did was for attention. I was literally just an idiot and made a page up that started being for people who wanted to see the videos from patreon. Then when I came back on here I did get sucked in again. No I’m not now ass licking anyone. No I’ve not said anything about any posts people have put on tattle. No I havnt had any messages from people or revealed anyone’s names. I’m just an idiot who didn’t understand things that I suppose a lot of people wouldn’t without talking to that person directly which should probably been the first port of call. There’s a lot of stuff that’s been said that I’ve been very surprised with the receipts she’s come with. Which she didn’t even need to do but she did willingly to prove she hadn’t lied.
You sure Eden didn't make you write that out? Not the first time she's made someone do that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Would love to see these receipts 👀

Reactions: 36
I don't care how many receipts she produces, at the end of the day she's still a quim!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Receipts to what? Receipts don't prove she isn't a foul mouthed bleep. Receipts don't prove she isn't blackfishing, Receipts don't prove that she didn't call her niece a Russian bleep, or her nephew gayboy. They don't prove that she doesn't market herself as "child friendly" but still pretends to deep throat pickles and talk about her fanny throbbing with a tampon in. What are they gonna prove? That she has ADHD? So? So do I, I'm still not a raging wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I'm thinking that we need a mod to deactivate Holly's tattle account lol, this isn't the place for you sweetie.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On that case spill then 👀

Reactions: 10
I don’t often comment here, I’m more of a lurker now. But to say she’s got receipts is ridiculous. Receipts for what? What could she possibly have receipts for that makes everything she’s ever said and done okay?
because news flash, no receipts can ever take back the things she’s said or the way she’s portrayed herself.
I genuinely feel sorry for you lollypop as you absolutely have been sucked in by her and her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The bribe is only banter, don’t take it too seriously! She paid towards someone’s IVF who had previously done hate videos on her so it’s not unprecedented

You’ve acknowledged doing the page because of being pissed off about her Patreon but not mentioned that you were a fan before that even though you were posting on here at the same time?

I do find it convenient that everyone she gets in touch with does a complete 180, she must be some serious master manipulator. Another narcissistic trait ticked off

Reactions: 51
An odd thing to say, the girl paid off her biggest troll and has done a few times to people who don’t like her.
not weird at all bef admitted to being paid off by her and is now somewhere up ebens backside lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly, Eden has paid people for silence before. That's why that was mentioned. Secondly, what a load of tit. Send the receipts and prove us wrong.

End of the day, you're slagging someone off and posting to upset them, while being a bum lick to them at the same time. It's fake. But you take the high ground now you've been exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The bribe is only banter, don’t take it too seriously! She paid towards someone’s IVF who had previously done hate videos on her so it’s not unprecedented

You’ve acknowledged doing the page because of being pissed off about her Patreon but not mentioned that you were a fan before that even though you were posting on here at the same time?

I do find it convenient that everyone she gets in touch with does a complete 180, she must be some serious master manipulator. Another narcissistic trait ticked off
She acts like they’re her besties even though they don’t like her. Grooming behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Holly mate change your tiktok name to EdenHarvsDoormat cos apparently you enjoy being walked over and filled with shite x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
That message had Eden all over it. Trying to use that girl to change how we feel. It's not going to work because we aren't easily manipulated, im not going to change my mind just because Eden messages me. Should have stuck to the rave thread(that doesn't exist) wonder why

Oh and also Eden, get fucked ☺

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.