Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason/Holly stop lying there is No receipts. Why would she have receipts for being a lying narcissist. There is all screen recordings on her threads of things she has done so don’t get why you are saying she showed you receipts? 🤣
You are obsessed with Eden and have been trying to get her attention for a few years but she always ignored you. Now you have spoke to her you got what you wanted. I bet you message her every morning saying “Morning Hun I’m sorry again for what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Mental health matters 🫣

You are just a lick ass.

Early Thread suggestion; Holly/Dave loves Eben Tattle don’t.
I read the mental health matters in CLAs voice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For whoever said I’ve deleted my comment..I’ve not.
yes I do have ADHD, diagnosed when I was 13, and?
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twit and posted crappy things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.
Hi Holson,

Please can you advise.

You say she’s sent you receipts to prove things you’ve said about her weren’t lies.

Accept you don’t want to share said receipts,
However, please can you tell the class on what subjects the receipts were provided for?

Thanks in advance 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love all the clothes just thrown around in the cupboards. Gorgeous backdrop x

I recommend you take 5 minutes break from tattle and tidy up
how can you say that!?? 😉 Eden? ..Tidy up? She can’t because of her ADHD and ✨ sHe’S oNlY 25 ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Holson,

Please can you advise.

You say she’s sent you receipts to prove things you’ve said about her weren’t lies.

Accept you don’t want to share said receipts,
However, please can you tell the class on what subjects the receipts were provided for?

Thanks in advance 😘
this is literally what I was going to ask…receipts is so so ambiguous.. what does it mean?! 😩

Reactions: 12
Jason/Holly stop lying there is No receipts. Why would she have receipts for being a lying narcissist. There is all screen recordings on her threads of things she has done so don’t get why you are saying she showed you receipts? 🤣
You are obsessed with Eden and have been trying to get her attention for a few years but she always ignored you. Now you have spoke to her you got what you wanted. I bet you message her every morning saying “Morning Hun I’m sorry again for what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Mental health matters 🫣

You are just a lick ass.

Early Thread suggestion; Holly/Dave loves Eben Tattle don’t.
Hahahahaha the Dave instead of Jason is killing me ☠ already faded into irrelevance

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Me coming onto this thread for the first time today to 7 pages in 7 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.
oh please. the woman can’t go for a tit without telling everybody. she posts her every last ailment (genuine or otherwise) because she loves the attention and makes it her personality trait. she doesn’t have a private bone in her body, it’s just very convenient that she now has something to shut you up. what could she possibly have said to undo years of wrongdoings?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twit and posted crappy things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
Holly/Jason/Eden/Yaz/Sof/Little legs/Don Carla

Whoever you are, do yourself a favour and just deactivate your account. You've been outed as a fan who just wanted some attention. You've got it now.

It's just embarrassing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure how long that’s staying up hahahaha
S
---
---
k jan cool
Story. Off you duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
---
This is so weird coming here trying to tell us you've had proof to change your mind when you're a fan who's spoken to her previously anyway?
Why are you even on the thread?

Reactions: 9
Great role model she is, saying to wolf fighting is bad but it was okay to fight his daddy. She’s made it perfectly obvious she doesn’t like Lee, but she should keep that to herself!

Reactions: 12
This is so weird coming here trying to tell us you've had proof to change your mind when you're a fan who's spoken to her previously anyway?
Why are you even on the thread?
She only ever responds to the most irrelevant comments it’s driving me insane 🤪

Reactions: 10
Well I now think that somehow Eden and this girl kind of planned it. Like. Weird spy trying to find tattlers so she can doxx us. Which is why none of it makes any bleeping sense 😂

Reactions: 20
Jesus what a week! I haven’t been on here as much the last few months but as usual edens audacity has propelled me back under the bridge 😆 I haven’t felt too great the past few weeks but I can honestly say that all of you guys cheer me up so much! And make me cry with laughter at the pure wit in this forum. Hope your all having a fantastic Friday evening 🍷 cheers to all of you xx
---
Well I now think that somehow Eden and this girl kind of planned it. Like. Weird spy trying to find tattlers so she can doxx us. Which is why none of it makes any bleeping sense 😂
i thought this. Like in a bid to ‘promote’ her patreon content. Watching paint dry is more interesting. She’s defo clutching at straws now isn’t she. Failed podcast, failed YouTube, awful patreon, dwindling eat with me’s and what is left? Only fans? Plz don’t 🤒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Eden can just come and read tattle anyway?
I agree tho, replying to irrelevant comments but leaving us more questions after you’ve replied because you are VAGUE
even if Eden has shown receipts, it’s weird that she’d pick that particular person to show them to and then no one else.

Reactions: 13
Jason either needs to tit or get off the pot. No good coming on here chatting about 'receipts' if you aren't going to elaborate. Either answer people's questions or bugger off. You and Eden are both question dodgers and it's getting boring now. Didn't you say a few hours ago you were deactivating your account...?

Reactions: 24
Sooooooo I've mossed a lot!!!@ holy shrtttt

Anyway

Bye Jason, leave it with a pro.

Shall we make Simon anyone? 🤔👋👋👋

Reactions: 8
This crossed my mind earlier.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.