Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 episodes with LL (23%)
5 episodes with her family members (38%)

Not great really is it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That new ad video of greeden in that dress. I wouldn’t put my 4 year old in that! Clearly desperate for ads so she doesn’t care what they send for her to promote 😂 looks like an oversized baby attempting a ballet class oh dear god 💀
I love all the clothes just thrown around in the cupboards. Gorgeous backdrop x

I recommend you take 5 minutes break from tattle and tidy up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love all the clothes just thrown around in the cupboards. Gorgeous backdrop x

I recommend you take 5 minutes break from tattle and tidy up
Why the duck did she insist on "outdoing" Yaz with the ikea aesthetic wardrobes to then just cram all of her skiddy knickers into them like that? It looks grim. The pissy old mattress propped up against the wall was a better view than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did laugh when she asked that, she was reeling them off in the live stream. But can't remember when faced with needy eedy
She actually didn't say anything on the live. Just only about their heaight difference. She just chatted nonsense and it was winding up the minions no end x

Reactions: 6
There are no receipts that could be shown to change peoples opinions on Weedon I’m afraid! Her true colours have shown time and time again. She is not a nice person inside or out and I for one won’t fall for some fake tears and woe is me.
Also, does anyone else get the vibe when she does vids with the kids that she actually can’t stand it and it’s all so fake. Her voice, her body language, her face… all just screams out that she really isn’t interested. God help if she ever dropped a crotch goblin.

Reactions: 15
Lads. What the fuckity duck has happened 😳😂
I've not been on for a few days because I've been BEGGING AT MY 9-5 WHICH IS ACTUAL 7-2 OK LLOYD

I've caught up today and my mind is blown.

Dial me, witches 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Being late to a new thread definitely has it's perks because you guys have just made my bad day somuch better! My sides hurt from laughing, 🤣💀🖤.

Also re the photo of LLs on the last thread... I cannot unsee the 'cabbage tits' since whomever pointed out, it still makes me smile & cackle at my screen like a crazy person, 😝🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she lying about her height.. she’s always been 6ft and now suddenly she’s 5 foot 11”?

She’ll be 5 foot 6 by the end of the year from the permanent bend in her knees standing next to little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d say holly gave her password to Eden and she posted those last few posts on here 🫣

Reactions: 22
I couldn't stay away. This is the most annoying thing I've seen in ages. What's the betting jasolly comes out with "I've got autism/ADHD/I'm a vulnerable person, just like her idol.
---

I know!! She used this page to basically become Eden's little witch. (I'll probably get in trouble saying that). I hope she does get banned.
If you go back on her profile - I won’t owt her but you can scroll back a few pages, she has adhd 🫣🥲
---
Why is she focusing so much on when she started the Jason page? ‘I haven’t DM’d her since then’
So? Your first post on here was 2021 - you’ve bloody DM’d her since then!
If I were only 35 years old Holly, I would be choosing to be embarrassed right now.

Also, is Eden saying that something the size of a tampon being inside her, statically, is enough to make her feel a certain way??
Init if the size of a tampon makes her throb what would she do with BIG WILLAYYYYYYYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Holly will be the next person on the podcast 😂😂 coming next week
'The truth behind tattle'
'from fan to troll now back to fan'
I don't know what I was expecting from all this Jason/holly crap but I definitely didn't expect it to be a grown ass 35yr old woman who arse licks Eden 😂😂 what a way to be spending your mid 30's 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Eden can’t keep her fat gob shut, if she had any ‘receipts’ she sure as hell would have posted them for the world to see, especially if she’s happy to share them with a stranger like Jason. Jason you do realise whatever she’s sent you is horse tit and she would never share any of that publicly because she knows for a fact we’d shred her to bits and prove her lies in seconds. It’s called 💫manipulation 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jason/Holly stop lying there is No receipts. Why would she have receipts for being a lying narcissist. There is all screen recordings on her threads of things she has done so don’t get why you are saying she showed you receipts? 🤣
You are obsessed with Eden and have been trying to get her attention for a few years but she always ignored you. Now you have spoke to her you got what you wanted. I bet you message her every morning saying “Morning Hun I’m sorry again for what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Mental health matters 🫣

You are just a lick ass.

Early Thread suggestion; Holly/Dave loves Eben Tattle don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For whoever said I’ve deleted my comment..I’ve not.
yes I do have ADHD, diagnosed when I was 13, and?
I’m not showing them because she’s sent me them to prove to me the things I’ve said are not lies. I’ve already been a twit and posted crappy things about her. I’m not sharing anything else. Eden doesn’t have my log in details for this. No she didn’t help me write a message on here. Wtf
---
I’ve spoken to Eden before. I’m not obsessed and trying to get her attention. Also for everyone saying I act like her with how I talk. It’s literally my voice. Me doing a voice over on tiktoks I sound different. Insane that people think I’m trying to be her because you all claim I’m faking my accent or whatever you’re implying.
---
She’s not share it publicly probably because she doesn’t feel the need to because it’s not anyone’s business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.