Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploads videos so alone, they are not as loving as they make up, he won’t go swimming with her, she’s doing hails etc. so ridiculous, still wouldn’t surprise me if she pays him a salary to stay with her

Reactions: 13
This is what happens when you lie so much, you can't even remember what you've lied about lol
I have a sister like this and it's honestly draining. Constantly trips over her own lies and no matter how many times you call her out on it she has an answer for everything. Thank god I don't involve myself with her anymore. It was always over petty tit too that didn't justify a lie 😂

Reactions: 13
I’ve never used an electric toothbrush. I’m 55 and still got all my own teeth, because I look after them and see a dentist regularly
Manual toothbrush gang! I don’t like electric ones, I use interdental brushes and have a hygienist appointment at least once a year 😂 people have been using them forever and I can brush them better myself
---
Never seen her mention the dentist mind and she used to post daily vlogs so that’s probably the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Manual toothbrush gang! I don’t like electric ones, I use interdental brushes and have a hygienist appointment at least once a year 😂 people have been using them forever and I can brush them better myself
---
Never seen her mention the dentist mind and she used to post daily vlogs so that’s probably the problem
Eden will have a check up at the dentist that she’ll show us on Tiktok next week now, just you wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eden in the new podcast: ‘we’re not really showy offy people’
Eden in the same sentence: ‘I’m sat here with 6k worth of dogs on my lap’
6 grand on those 4 dogs? I'd get my money back on the 2nd dog. Can't remember his name. But if she think he's a chihuahua he looks more like a whippet. She has proper been mugged off. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
6 grand on those 4 dogs? I'd get my money back on the 2nd dog. Can't remember his name. But if she think he's a chihuahua he looks more like a whippet. She has proper been mugged off. twit
She's doing a DNA test on the big rat, Chase. Ain't no way that things a chihuahua

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I have said this before. Those dogs will not be fully vaccinated!? How can she take them on holiday???

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ewwww so this video was talking about them having a shag and LL having a semi…. Why the duck is she promoting it to school kids and engaging with children?!
Lloyds mum must be overjoyed that her lovely son is with such a classy bird

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Eden in the new podcast: ‘we’re not really showy offy people’
Eden in the same sentence: ‘I’m sat here with 6k worth of dogs on my lap’
i just can’t imagine talking like that about my dogs she is so bleeping gross. why does it matter if you spent £10 or £1000??? i have a chihuahua and i see him as my little bestie not a social status

Reactions: 17
I hate Eden so much, everything she does I just think "oh duck off". Makes a sandwich? duck off. Let's her rat lick her nostrils? duck off. tit transition? duck off. Pretends she's Michael Phelps? duck off. Breathes? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just watched poppy and jays day in the life on YouTube and they must of mentioned they was going to a wedding (just the afternoon/evening part) tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow lol. So which is it that’s lying then? Sounds like they just woke up and couldn’t be arsed Eden. Pretty much sums up what people think of you 😂😳

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.