Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Eco baby story supposed to be an ad? Bit weird that both Eden and Yaz have shared it 🤔 or does it not need to be labelled as an ad?

Reactions: 3
Eden ima need to see the receipts to your wedding because you’re talking bollocks… many thanks 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lloyds gut hanging out and his burger nips literally make me dry up. She's fuckin lyingggg when she says she's attracted to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eden in the new podcast: ‘we’re not really showy offy people’
Eden in the same sentence: ‘I’m sat here with 6k worth of dogs on my lap’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her latest video god makes me cringe so much, the random emotional music over literally just swimming in a pool 😂 get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the booster seat
---
On the marching powder already LL?
Also the phone charger between his legs definitely using his phone while driving she's probably just moved it but forgot the wire while she's filming because they'll get called out again. Clowns

Reactions: 5
I’m a dental nurse. You’d be surprised how many people don’t know the basics in oral hygiene. I would say about 30% of patients I see don’t use an electric toothbrush. A lot of patients don’t brush twice a day, either.
I’ve never used an electric toothbrush. I’m 55 and still got all my own teeth, because I look after them and see a dentist regularly
---
If that's the case they've been ripped off 🤣
I’ve told u before she always adds an extra 0 on 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.