Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how she suddenly gained thousands of followers when they got engaged but after having the actual wedding she’s still sat on 3.2 mil😅
Just shows how skint they are that she can’t afford another influx of bots

Reactions: 7
Swim a whole length of the pool … erm she used her huge flipper feet to get her about 75% of the way.

Maybe Lloyds not in shot but what a sad mini moon … her playing in the pool alone and them arguing before they even left.
I thought this 😂 LL would be flapping behind her she’s the length of the flipping pool anyway😂 he’d need about 10 breaths behind her.
How sad she’s uploaded 5 tiktoks but meant to be honeymooning, go away to celebrate and spend all your time on your phone…

Reactions: 9
Swim a whole length of the pool … erm she used her huge flipper feet to get her about 75% of the way.

Maybe Lloyds not in shot but what a sad mini moon … her playing in the pool alone and them arguing before they even left.
It’s probably a 5 m pool or something😭
She takes 5 steps to cross it whilst it must feel like LL is crossing the channel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shall we get McDonald's? Instant yes..
Shall we duck?....... long pause...... If you wanna.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even LL is bored of her pretending they have a great sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The long ass videos (practically a house tour) and the tagging on instagram screams gifted.
Yeah I agree. It’s in the comments where she’s said they paid for it💀
Her silly little followers will eat up every word that she’s ‘paid’ for it….but we all know the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen this (only made it 10 secs in) but OMG 😬

why is he putting a baby voice on? Also hilarious that you can see him reading it 😂😂

I’m so embarrassed for him. How does he go around giving it the biggun when he is like this 🤡
Duh forgot to upload the screenshot. I was referring to this monstrosity.
IMG_5528.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon they hired it. Did the last one have a 70/71/72 plate?
the one they had was a 15 plate I think. And the one they’re driving now I think is the same car. It’s deffo pre 2020 as it has the seperate screen you get in old beamers, in an x6 now the screen is integrated post 2020 model

I think its the same car they had before, wonder where it’s been 😅

Reactions: 3
the one they had was a 15 plate I think. And the one they’re driving now I think is the same car. It’s deffo pre 2020 as it has the seperate screen you get in old beamers, in an x6 now the screen is integrated post 2020 model

I think its the same car they had before, wonder where it’s been 😅

Ohhh yes probably! My bad! I thought it looked like it was a 7 plate from the tiny snippet of the number plate I saw!

Although, very funny that a bmw has suddenly appeared after people were talking about it disappearing on here a couple days ago

Reactions: 8
Genuinely can’t believe people still use non electric toothbrushes?! This and bleeding gums is the direct result 😬😬😬😬😬😬
I’m a dental nurse. You’d be surprised how many people don’t know the basics in oral hygiene. I would say about 30% of patients I see don’t use an electric toothbrush. A lot of patients don’t brush twice a day, either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Duh forgot to upload the screenshot. I was referring to this monstrosity. View attachment 2313055
My names L-Lloyd 🤣

Edens wiki is a great read

Reactions: 1
THIS HAS GIVEN ME A ICK!!!! Why does he look like he’s trying to climb the steering wheel to be able to see over it 🤢🤢🤢
He might aswell just wear stilts at this point 🤣 Lloyds google search -
• platform trainers
• best comebacks to win an argument
• am I a n if I speak about sex on a podcast I know kids watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.