Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Eden Harvey Hulme's has only unblocked me on tikkytok. Why has he done that? Also the ADHD video with the epilator?? Get a grip. Crying he won't marry you with hairy legs. Of course he will(and did), you're his pay check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said she couldn't go to primark wearing what she had on. A jumper, jeans and sandals. But had no problem with midget gem wearing this monstrosity?!!! He's given his poor feet a rest from his boosters and wearing slippers. Also just noticed the trouser legs are too long for him

Looking like someone's grandad has just escaped

Screenshot_20230717_181041_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Didn’t she say the line ‘shall we duck?’ Or ‘do you wanna duck? In her last podcast with little legs?! Please tell me I’m not making that up? 😂 does she think it’s edgy or something cus I almost just saw my chicken kieve again when I saw that clip x

Reactions: 13
6 grand on those 4 dogs? I'd get my money back on the 2nd dog. Can't remember his name. But if she think he's a chihuahua he looks more like a whippet. She has proper been mugged off. twit
hes definitely not a pure breed

Reactions: 6
Gosh I really feel like this shows how much she’s fucked her face up - at 25! She looks haggard .. by 35 she’ll have a face prematurely aged from tanning, smoking and full of filler migration.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hate Eden so much, everything she does I just think "oh duck off". Makes a sandwich? duck off. Let's her rat lick her nostrils? duck off. tit transition? duck off. Pretends she's Michael Phelps? duck off. Breathes? duck off.
Fan tells her she looks pretty
'I know' 🤡
duck off under a bridge and stay there
Her personality smells worse than the dogs shits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know how to add tik tok videos but just seen this one and I'm pissing!! Her fake crying 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230717_191614_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate Eden so much, everything she does I just think "oh duck off". Makes a sandwich? duck off. Let's her rat lick her nostrils? duck off. tit transition? duck off. Pretends she's Michael Phelps? duck off. Breathes? duck off.
Same😩
She infuriated me so much, she’s just a trollop😂

Reactions: 5
That podcast was hilarious and I’ve not even finished it yet. So

- Lloyd went on his stag do to Brighton with one friend?

- Lloyd got dressed for his wedding in a field

- They kept saying about how they only used Patreon because they didn’t want mean comments and to keep it private. Then said how someone (Hi Jason) uploaded it anyway but “they’d already made a load of Ps by then anyway”. So which was it? Privacy or money? Think we all know.

- They said people expected us to have a huge fancy Manor House wedding and Lloyd was like “yeah I would have loved that” and Eden interrupts him with “that not us”. Clearly the tit field wasn’t there first choice then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That podcast was hilarious and I’ve not even finished it yet. So

- Lloyd went on his stag do to Brighton with one friend?

- Lloyd got dressed for his wedding in a field

- They kept saying about how they only used Patreon because they didn’t want mean comments and to keep it private. Then said how someone (Hi Jason) uploaded it anyway but “they’d already made a load of Ps by then anyway”. So which was it? Privacy or money? Think we all know.

- They said people expected us to have a huge fancy Manor House wedding and Lloyd was like “yeah I would have loved that” and Eden interrupts him with “that not us”. Clearly the tit field wasn’t there first choice then.
none of it was their choice, her mother organised it all because of her “adhd” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she couldn't go to primark wearing what she had on. A jumper, jeans and sandals. But had no problem with midget gem wearing this monstrosity?!!! He's given his poor feet a rest from his boosters and wearing slippers. Also just noticed the trouser legs are too long for him

Looking like someone's grandad has just escaped

View attachment 2314608
look at how long the clothes are compared to tiny tots 🤣🤣 he's a very small man isn't he 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thought of her talking to Lloyd like my little man's little legs are tired 🤮 cringe Lloyd looks grossed out half the time with her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Logic: Google David Attenborough to see if it's true or not
Eden: grab phone and film myself crying
She can’t Google something if she’s using her phone to film herself - duh- phones are for filming *authentic* crying sessions and posting to the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the clip where you see chase by the pool. I really hope they're supervised while out there 😭 chihuahuas are stupid, fact. Walked mine past a tiny swampy deep pond one didn't see the edge and fell in, luckily he could swim then another fell in straight after!!!! He isn't a great swimmer He went under once I launched into this swamp upto my tits in crap to grab him I was so so scared crying everything it terrified me, they went nuts after thought it was great fun! They no longer go off leads near water!!! And are being taught to swim & ordering them shark life coats 😂😂 the thought of her poor dogs especially puppies being near the water scares me so much, she doesn't deserve them!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.