Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the clip where you see chase by the pool. I really hope they're supervised while out there 😭 chihuahuas are stupid, fact. Walked mine past a tiny swampy deep pond one didn't see the edge and fell in, luckily he could swim then another fell in straight after!!!! He isn't a great swimmer He went under once I launched into this swamp upto my tits in crap to grab him I was so so scared crying everything it terrified me, they went nuts after thought it was great fun! They no longer go off leads near water!!! And are being taught to swim & ordering them shark life coats 😂😂 the thought of her poor dogs especially puppies being near the water scares me so much, she doesn't deserve them!!!!!!!
One of my sausage dogs is a lardarse, always has been since we spayed her. She’s 14 now so she’s comfy with her own body. Anyway, I put her in a deep bath before and she involuntarily started rolling around onto her back, drowning in the process (obv I stopped her before she got on her back). Some dogs just ain’t made for water.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d think her 6k accessories would mean more to her.
---
New thread title:

Eden harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, got gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
She said she couldn't go to primark wearing what she had on. A jumper, jeans and sandals. But had no problem with midget gem wearing this monstrosity?!!! He's given his poor feet a rest from his boosters and wearing slippers. Also just noticed the trouser legs are too long for him

Looking like someone's grandad has just escaped

View attachment 2314608
Bloody hell if he put that pink nightie on that’s next to him it’d be dragging on the floor behind him.
---
I don't know how to add tik tok videos but just seen this one and I'm pissing!! Her fake crying 🤣🤣View attachment 2314719
Why didn’t she just google it she literally had her phone in her hand the attention seeking troglodyte

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t catch up just yet I need to get to work but Emily needs to give it a rest, I’ve been removing her comments for the last 2 days, these 2 are her 11th and 12th comments and she’s trying to tell me that I’m the one with no life?? Blockeddd, bye witch x

(I know she doesn’t say I don’t have a life in these comments but she’s said it in other comments I’ve removed)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t catch up just yet I need to get to work but Emily needs to give it a rest, I’ve been removing her comments for the last 2 days, these 2 are her 11th and 12th comments and she’s trying to tell me that I’m the one with no life?? Blockeddd, bye witch x

(I know she doesn’t say I don’t have a life in these comments but she’s said it in other comments I’ve removed)
She's working overtime because I've seen 1, maybe 2 people defending Eden on videos of her. And they've been proven wrong by other people in the comments and given up 🤣 Eden 2 fans

• Haha
LL comment about no dickheads at the wedding. The reason being is cause you are both the dickheads at the wedding 🤣

also, it’s so obvious they both read her on the regular because they pretty much address everything that’s said on here and they get so trigged by everything said.

And I can’t wait to see these 3 honeymoons they’ve been given 🥱

such a bunch of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My honeymoon was in a 5* hotel in Morocco, where they even upgraded us to a suite on the top floor which was the size of 3 of the rooms and we were given champagne on arrival and a fresh hamper of fruit and biscuits everyday. Despite it being an all inclusive. And we’re ‘9-5 losers’ Lloyd.

Enjoy your honeymoon in Dover though 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My honeymoon was in a 5* hotel in Morocco, where they even upgraded us to a suite on the top floor which was the size of 3 of the rooms and we were given champagne as well as a fresh hamper of fruit and biscuits everyday. Despite it being an all inclusive. And we’re ‘9-5 losers’ Lloyd.

Enjoy your honeymoon in Dover though 💀😂
We went to Morocco too and it was incredible. Guess what though, we paid for it ourselves and saved every penny for it too. Moroccans love honeymooners because we were spoilt rotten! Took our kids back 4yrs later and they were amazing with them too, so kind it makes me emotional 😂

Edited because I have fat fingers!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We went to Morocco too and it was incredible. Guess what though, we paid for it ourselves and saved every penny for it too. Moroccans love honeymooners because we were spoilt rotten! Took our kids back 4yrs later and they were amazing with them too, so kind it makes me emotional 😂

Edited because I have fat fingers!
It’s great isn’t it. We were spoilt too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Are…. Are you Jason 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The way Eben comments thinking she’s such a stunner when this is her face … she’s far from pretty on the inside or out. Filler really has ruined her and smoking and tit diet.
She's not the 'stunning' Queen she thinks she is. And her personality is so vile, she just looks like a cuntt to me. Absolute disgrace, the lot of them

Reactions: 7
She’s bang average.
And that’s being generous hahah, she’s ruined herself with the filler so much, so puffy and the red bull And cigarettes won’t help.
Imagien LL waking up to that in the night, stuff of nightmares, he is defo regretting thinking he’d cashed in and now is stuck with her..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way Eben comments thinking she’s such a stunner when this is her face … she’s far from pretty on the inside or out. Filler really has ruined her and smoking and tit diet.
That's because when you're ugly on the inside,it shows on the outside.

Reactions: 8
She’s lying about them huel shakes I tried them before and it tasted like sick 😂. You can even see in the video she’s trying not to be and hold it in 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.