Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little legs is choosing to be embarrassed of his little girlfriend
This is why I don’t get when people say they like Little Legs, he doesn’t post as much as Eden, but when he goes, god is he an insufferable little bleep. The pair of them are so embarrassing, they really think they’re something.

Reactions: 22
Sorry I know this is off topic but just need to revisit the fact that she once took chai and chase with them to the poacher and partridge (for another lunch out) and let them eat OFF THE TABLE. Actually vile. I will never get past it. LOL 🤮

Reactions: 9
What cracks me up is all her little gremlin followers saying ‘you wouldn’t say this to her face’
Yes…yes I bleeping would.😂
She’s a no good bleep with a husband who is 2ft 4😴
She has so many people that enable her awful behaviour 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What cracks me up is all her little gremlin followers saying ‘you wouldn’t say this to her face’
Yes…yes I bleeping would.😂
She’s a no good bleep with a husband who is 2ft 4😴
She has so many people that enable her awful behaviour 🤢
I’ve just come on to say this ‘nobody would dream of saying this to her in person’ bleeping watch me mate, I’d love swipe Lloyds tiny little legs from under him and squash him inside of his own bucket hat

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I didn't realise she didn't have one! Does anyone know how to go about creating one?

Also, can anyone good with photoshop put some jail bars across my PP of Lloyd, I feel now he's married he's defo locked up in the shed
I’m in no way claiming to be good at photoshop and won’t be offended if you don’t use it, but this is the best I could do 🫣
---
I’d publicise that on tiktok.
I tried and TikTok removed it for bullying and harassment, appealed it and just seen it’s come back as they haven’t approved the appeal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m in no way claiming to be good at photoshop and won’t be offended if you don’t use it, but this is the best I could do 🫣
---

I tried and TikTok removed it for bullying and harassment, appealed it and just seen it’s come back as they haven’t approved the appeal
HAHAHAHA THIS IS bleeping AMAZING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 better than I had even imagined

🎼 locked uppp, they won't let me outtttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If there are any men on here can you PLEASE drop Big Lloyd your location. I’m dying to see what he’d respond 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They aren’t the only comments I’ve been getting like that. I have a page I created back in April because I didn’t have access to here and wanted my own release of how angry she made me, I put compilation videos together of the stuff she came out with. I’ve had to literally put my comments on filtered because her followers are telling me to kill myself, slit my wrists, wishing my family dead - all sorts but too much to write here. I removed a comment yesterday on one of my videos (probs doxxing my own page here but I couldn’t care less) where a couple of people were saying they hope Eden is infertile. I can’t say I disagreed, but I don’t want Eden to kill herself because of anything from my page because I have a conscience, I’ve bit my tongue here at times when there’s things I’ve wanted to say, because of my conscience, maybe I’ve got too much of a conscience but that’s who I am, I just want her deplatformed, I never once allowed comments wishing her dead and trust me I’ve had them! I’ve just deleted them… FOR HER! And what a dick I feel now I’m getting all this backlash on videos I’ve put together of what she has done, they aren’t edited, no voice editing, nothing like that. It’s all her, her lives, her content, all Eden. Can I use my autism and ADHD as an excuse for uploading them? Would you let that slide Eden? No, you wouldn’t. I’m disgusted, can’t believe I’ve sat there deleting comments saying you should be dead, should be infertile etc… what a dick head I am

Edited to add: I know she wouldn’t kill herself on purpose but I do worry she would attempt for attention and it would go wrong and result in her getting very ill (I overthink)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If there are any men on here can you PLEASE drop Big Lloyd your location. I’m dying to see what he’d respond 😭
Pippin wouldn’t do tit if someone dropped him their location😭
He’s deffo the type that would hide behind his giant of a wife if someone wanted to fight him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eben, sweet'art, it's over for you. You truly are clinging on like a winnit on a arse hair! Get down the jobby hun, that rent ain't gonna pay itself x
Bet she’ll go for PIP for her ✨ADHD✨ btw Eden, disability allowance wouldn’t accept your paid for diagnosis, suppose you could always try and get it for your emet, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts BUT only if a GP has approved that they are real which they probably haven’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.