Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’ll go for PIP for her ✨ADHD✨ btw Eden, disability allowance wouldn’t accept your paid for diagnosis, suppose you could always try and get it for your emet, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts BUT only if a GP has approved that they are real which they probably haven’t
Is she even medicated for her ADHD? I know not everyone is (pls dont send for me) but the way she was harping on about it, would make you think she'd want the meds to try and help her out????
---
'Technical difficulties' again. Not very professional is it 👀
AKA we couldn't find a guest that's isn't gums mcgee yasmin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she even medicated for her ADHD? I know not everyone is (pls dont send for me) but the way she was harping on about it, would make you think she'd want the meds to try and help her out????
---

I don’t think she is medicated but she bloody needs it for whatever it is that she has!
---
I think this might be what Eden has?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine if the daily mail did an article on her (not that they would), the comments people leave there, THAT would make her bleeping suicidal. Stop crying cos someone said your contour looked like tit, it did.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How is Lloyd saying working a 9-5 and begging for a holiday are the same?! It isn’t Eben ‘content creating’ at all. A company hasn’t offered her a holiday in exchange for content, she has begged no one in particular for money for a holiday. She asked followers for money ffs, how is that content creating?! And if it was the former, would you really want to spend your honeymoon making content for a company?

They’re so dumb I can’t.
---
LL is grateful for learning how to copy and paste off Google 👏
And even though Eben is in the 54% with adequate sanitation services, she doesn’t use them.

Grotty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What cracks me up is all her little gremlin followers saying ‘you wouldn’t say this to her face’
Yes…yes I bleeping would.😂
She’s a no good bleep with a husband who is 2ft 4😴
She has so many people that enable her awful behaviour 🤢
oh i would say it to her face, well his face, she is a giant so she would have to sit down, i am normal sized

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

Or a child 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has one but I imagine it’s quite behind now as I think LLL did a lot of the legwork on it. There’s been all sorts of drama since then

Also just seen this, does high engagement count when it’s everyone telling you you’re a bellend?😂
I always find it odd that she bangs on about her goals and achieving her dream life but she’s only where she is today because she groomed kids with ED’s, she wouldn’t be where she was today had she not fooled people. Just rubs me up the wrong way when she writes like this

Fair enough if you’re a makeup artist and you have goals but Eden used ill kids to gain herself a platform

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How is Lloyd saying working a 9-5 and begging for a holiday are the same?! It isn’t Eben ‘content creating’ at all. A company hasn’t offered her a holiday in exchange for content, she has begged no one in particular for money for a holiday. She asked followers for money ffs, how is that content creating?! And if it was the former, would you really want to spend your honeymoon making content for a company?

They’re so dumb I can’t.
---

And even though Eben is in the 54% with adequate sanitation services, she doesn’t use them.

Grotty witch.
She wouldn’t know the meaning of sanitation

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
LL is grateful for learning how to copy and paste off Google 👏
Lol this is always funny to me as he mocked someone who was using a blanket as a curtain in response to a negative comment. He likes to pick and choose how he uses poor people to make himself look better
---
How is Lloyd saying working a 9-5 and begging for a holiday are the same?!
It’s the way he now looks down at 9-5s after building a decent career that way, personally I’d say dressing as Cupid for your 9-5 is BEGGING IT as I am 99.9% sure he did that off his own back for some linkedin engagement
E16349B1-2EF0-4BA9-B3C0-B85EF1B80C6F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well this podcast really tanned didn't it! Went from top guest lined up to her nieve, what were the takeaways from this? Did anybody really want a podcast with her niece? To todays one her and loved talking all things wedding, is there a single detail she's not shared yet as I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: 12
Lol this is always funny to me as he mocked someone who was using a blanket as a curtain in response to a negative comment. He likes to pick and choose how he uses poor people to make himself look better
---

It’s the way he now looks down at 9-5s after building a decent career that way, personally I’d say dressing as Cupid for your 9-5 is BEGGING IT as I am 99.9% sure he did that off his own back for some linkedin engagement View attachment 2308086
working a 9-5 job and SAVING is not the same as putting up a paypal link or begging people to pay for holiday! he lives in his own little crappy world! work and save like the rest of us!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.