Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all those people having a rubbish time at the moment, smile and remember at least your not Eden Alicia Harvey Hoover Hulme
---
But but it’s her ✨ADHD✨ 🙄
People who use this excuse for their rubbish behaviour need to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For all those people having a rubbish time at the moment, smile and remember at least your not Eden Alicia Harvey Hoover Hulme
---

There is a scottish tiktoker who got one these private diagnosis for adhd who likes to blame her behaviour on it as well. 2 cheeks of the same arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Legit this it it!! Even when I cook myself mince meat, bacon, sausages anything that’s meat I have to open and check every one even my sons bloody chicken nuggets 😥
Trigger ⚠ warning ⚠ I remember watching a TikTok where she was eating a McDonald’s and took a bite out of a chicken burger and some clear water/juice squirted out of it but she still carried on eating it!🤢 I don’t have emet but safe to say I’ll never eat a chicken burger again!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Will we get the podcast tonight? Height of newlywed bliss

- Buying puppies like the next day because the realisation of what you’ve done made you depressed
- Crying in bed alone because people said your bronzer looked like smeared tit
- Getting called out for trying to make money from your fans seeing your wedding content
- Begging for a honeymoon
- Having your sister move in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

You’re absolutely right. I’ve always said, a diagnosis isn’t an excuse, it’s an explanation in times where it’s needed. Being nasty to people and blaming your “diagnosis” is using it as an excuse. Starting a new job and not understanding basic tasks, you’d use it as an explanation and then you’d work on understand said task. It’s hard work, I’m not denying it and it’s pretty bleeping unfair that people who actually have these diagnosis have to work their arses off from the minute they wake up just to be normal. But the empathy I have for other people because of my diagnosis is unmatched. Sometimes I even go quiet on here because my brain convinces me I’m being too mean in what I’m saying but that’s called a conscience, something Eden doesn’t have. God she makes me so angry that she flaunts her ADHD around, if she had ADHD, she would have a conscience and she very clearly doesn’t

• Heart
How long are we betting she’s off tiktok for after the crying video… I recon she’ll post a clip of her podcast soon, she’s obviously trying to get the views up by posting her crying first 😂

I wrote a paragraph about this but duck it. I present to you, Edens fans
& yet Eedie is out here suicide baiting because she's been called out on her crappy behaviour & begging.

Eden these are YOUR fans sending death wishes to people. Not ONCE have I EVER seen a death threat in her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It was July as I still have screenshots of the home shed.. 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ They paid for 6 months upfront I’m sure, good knows how they’re managing now.
I never knew why everyone would keep saying about filming in her shed! I thought she had an actual shed and i would often think I havnt seen that video in her shed 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now it all make sense!!
What a big dumb "just a mom and troll🧌" I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need to update her wiki, I bet she’s done so much tit since it was last done 😂
I didn't realise she didn't have one! Does anyone know how to go about creating one?

Also, can anyone good with photoshop put some jail bars across my PP of Lloyd, I feel now he's married he's defo locked up in the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.