Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because saying ‘dickheads’ on LinkedIn is soooooo professional
my thoughts exactly when you’re trying to show that your worth and professional enough for a brand to work with you and send you on holiday lol. She is digging her own career’s grave

Reactions: 7
go watch this for a laugh View attachment 2308104
Ack at bleeping billy big bollocks giving it the big I am! This stupid bleep will be hiring herself out as a motivational speaker next!! These "influencers" are all as pathetic as each other! I wish they would all duck off back under the rock they crawled out from!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And name and shame
They were all kids so I don’t feel able to… usernames like “preppy” pics/videos of kids etc, the older ones aren’t as brash and just tell me to get a life, call me obsessed etc so it’s not worth even talking to those ones, I usually just delete their comments and let them get triggered that they aren’t getting through

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Eden is a prime example of what being sourrounded by yes people dose for you! Can’t reflect on her self at all as she is constantly having smoke up het arse! And Yaz can fuxk right off she is the worst! If my sister behaved how Eden did I’d be having a sit down to help her not be telling her the rest of the world I’d wrong and we are only hating because we are jel! This whole idea that we are jel of them is absolute madness I wouldn’t trade a day of my life for any of that families. They are absolutely a set of scrotes who don’t have her best infests at heart at one point they was all living off her

Reactions: 16
I commented on a video of theirs the other day because they nicked my account name and one of my videos 🫣 at least they removed the video they pinched lol, you can slightly see my accounts pic in the side of their earlier videos but their most recent videos are their own 😊
---
her tiktok bestie Stephanie Vavron has eyebrows higher than that 😂 claims they are her natural shape when its been the botox thats caused it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I need to go see 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Oh god she’s another cryer!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing with Eden is she is her own worst enemy!! She makes her TikTok toxic.

She’s got lots of followers and it could be such a huge successful platform! She could be doing so much & so well, lot of opportunities etc but she ruins it for herself.

She won’t listening & take advice or guidance, she thinks she’s knows better. She also thinks she’s better than everyone so she gives off unreliable. She couldn’t commit to “10-1” PLT live because a
Half hour before she would be laying in bed thinking “ugh I don’t need to do this” and would let them down.

She may be totally different in person (as she keeps saying and the saying goes someone doth protest too much) but she comes across rude, entitled & bitchy. For someone of her age she hasn’t many friends. Her sisters and Sophie.

She is crying over social media. If you don’t like it stop. I didn’t like my last job, I handed my notice in and started a new one. Life’s too short to be in a toxic environment! No one is forcing her to share on TikTok. She is choosing to do that so is opening herself up to criticism and saying “be kind” and “if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say it” isn’t going to wash because she doesn’t follow that!! It was only a few days ago she was really sharp and nasty about Lee. Look at all the nasty things she has said about others. So she’s made an environment where others feel she is nasty & bitchy so they feel they can be that way too.

You reap what you sow.

If you’re nasty & sharp with your followers on lives, you can’t expect them to be all nice & lick your bum.

She does seem to of changed in a lot so good way and it keeps getting worse. She had a lovely friendship group around her with Wayne and those lot. They would be having laugh on live, it was positive and light hearted, she would go out with them. She was always laughing & smiling.
Now she has lost the sparkle in her eye, she comes across on edge on the defence, so sharp, negative & down. She doesn’t seem to do anything without Lloyd. It’s hard to explain but it comes across like she is always looking for a negative, food to complain about, comments to snap back at etc

I hope she finds herself again but bringing more animals, children & stuff in isn’t going to help.

She’s got lots of followers and it could be such a huge successful platform! She could be doing so much & so well, lot of opportunities etc but she ruins it for herself.

She won’t listening & take advice or guidance, she thinks she’s knows better. She also thinks she’s better than everyone so she gives off unreliable. She couldn’t commit to “10-1” PLT live because a
Half hour before she would be laying in bed thinking “ugh I don’t need to do this” and would let them down.

She may be totally different in person (as she keeps saying and the saying goes someone doth protest too much) but she comes across rude, entitled & bitchy. For someone of her age she hasn’t many friends. Her sisters and Sophie.

She is crying over social media. If you don’t like it stop. I didn’t like my last job, I handed my notice in and started a new one. Life’s --- to be in a toxic environment! No one is forcing her to share on TikTok. She is choosing to do that so is opening herself up to criticism and saying “be kind” and “if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say it” isn’t going to wash because she doesn’t follow that!! It was only a few days ago she was really sharp and nasty about Lee. Look at all the nasty things she has said about others. So she’s made an environment where others feel she is nasty & bitchy so they feel they can be that way too.

You reap what you sow.

If you’re nasty & sharp with your followers on lives, you can’t expect them to be all nice & lick your bum.

She does seem to of changed in a lot so good way and it keeps getting worse. She had a lovely friendship group around her with Wayne and those lot. They would be having laugh on live, it was positive and light hearted, she would go out with them. She was always laughing & smiling.
Now she has lost the sparkle in her eye, she comes across on edge on the defence, so sharp, negative & down. She doesn’t seem to do anything without Lloyd. It’s hard to explain but it comes across like she is always looking for a negative, food to complain about, comments to snap back at etc

I hope she finds herself again but bringing more animals, children & stuff in isn’t going to help.
I used to sit down for a cig with her and Wayne’s late night insta lives (they’d move from TikTok to insta to avoid a smoking ban) she was so real! I really did used to enjoy Eden at the very beginning, as soon as she started gaining followers, she threw it all away. It’s such a shame 😞

• Sad

She is crying over social media. If you don’t like it stop. I didn’t like my last job, I handed my notice in and started a new one. Life’s --- to be in a toxic environment! No one is forcing her to share on TikTok. She is choosing to do that so is opening herself up to criticism and saying “be kind” and “if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say it” isn’t going to wash because she doesn’t follow that!! It was only a few days ago she was really sharp and nasty about Lee. Look at all the nasty things she has said about others. So she’s made an environment where others feel she is nasty & bitchy so they feel they can be that way too.

You reap what you sow.

I don’t think it’s about finding herself, this is herself. It’s easy to put on an act when you’re trying to build a platform and gain followers etc and in her early tiktok days she was probably happier because she was, at first, getting the validation and adoration she craves but you can’t keep up that act forever, as time went on her mask gradually slipped until falling off completely revealing her true self.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who tf is she?! Her eyebrows are almost reaching her hairline!
---
She also looks like another 🤥 judging by her comments, no wonder she’s sticking up for pleady eedy
Ah thissinglemama - isn’t she the one that drunk drive home with her daughter in the car? She can get to bleeping Falkirk.
---
Who tf is she?! Her eyebrows are almost reaching her hairline!
---
She also looks like another 🤥 judging by her comments, no wonder she’s sticking up for pleady eedy
She looks permanently shocked lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah thissinglemama - isn’t she the one that drunk drive home with her daughter in the car? She can get to bleeping Falkirk.
---

She looks permanently shocked lmao
That’s Stephanie Vavron with the Eyebrows now Aimme / ThisSingleMamma

Unless I’ve misread your quote. Because Aimee does like inserting herself into drama and nee and Steph have fallen out

Reactions: 3
That’s Stephanie Vavron with the Eyebrows now Aimme / ThisSingleMamma

Unless I’ve misread your quote. Because Aimee does like inserting herself into drama and nee and Steph have fallen out
they are pals again. Must be because Staf has found her next victim boyfriend & Aimee has been humped & dumped so Staf can rub it in her face. Aimee’s trolls must not he a big deal now after her saying she couldn’t be Aimee’s friend in public, only private, because of her trolls 😂 pair of roasters!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.