Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has one but I imagine it’s quite behind now as I think LLL did a lot of the legwork on it. There’s been all sorts of drama since then

Also just seen this, does high engagement count when it’s everyone telling you you’re a bellend?😂
Eben, sweet'art, it's over for you. You truly are clinging on like a winnit on a arse hair! Get down the jobby hun, that rent ain't gonna pay itself x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has one but I imagine it’s quite behind now as I think LLL did a lot of the legwork on it. There’s been all sorts of drama since then

Also just seen this, does high engagement count when it’s everyone telling you you’re a bellend?😂
Does it could if you’ve just publicised your wedding, aka a once in a lifetime event😅 her engagement has already sunk back!

I cannot believe she is posting on linkedin, an app literally for people with jobs 😅 LL is behind this 10000%!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is posting on linkedin, an app literally for people with jobs 😅 LL is behind this 10000%!!
Judging by the state of this, he’s definitely behind it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Both Eden and Yaz claim they are on top of the world and so happy blah blah but they’re both out here making crying montages daily. I can’t remember the last time I cried. Clearly we are not the unhappy jealous huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Judging by the state of this, he’s definitely behind it 😂😂😂
Nooooo 🤣😭😭😭🤣
Omg I worked in recruitment for a long time and you have to be a bit nuts to be in the industry but my boss would of straight up punched me in the head if I’d of suggested this as an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Because saying ‘dickheads’ on LinkedIn is soooooo professional

• Haha
Reactions: 26
whenever she starts spouting tit about “be kind” “words hurt” blah blah idk why but i always think about her absolutely ripping george ezra apart on gk barry’s podcast. like seriously? you’re so comfortable chatting tit about everyone you come into contact with you jump at the chance on a bleeping podcast? she’s just plain nasty and tbh seeing the consequences of her actions is 👩🏻‍🍳💋

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
whenever she starts spouting tit about “be kind” “words hurt” blah blah idk why but i always think about her absolutely ripping george ezra apart on gk barry’s podcast. like seriously? you’re so comfortable chatting tit about everyone you come into contact with you jump at the chance on a bleeping podcast? she’s just plain nasty and tbh seeing the consequences of her actions is 👩🏻‍🍳💋
Did she even wash or brush her hair that day 👀

Also calling it that within the next few months she moves back in with her parents due to "Her mental health issues so wants to be back home, ADHD and Trolls" ........... AKA being skint and can't afford her rent no more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s he keep saying drop the location HAHAHA I’ll drop you Lloyd ya little wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did she even wash or brush her hair that day 👀

Also calling it that within the next fews she moves back in with her parents due to "Her mental health issues so wants to be back home, ADHD and Trolls" ........... AKA being skint and can't afford her rent no more.
I can see this happening. Which is mental.

if it does, it feels like a very obvious showing of how LL’s family see her. My parents aren’t as minted as his mum but there’s no way they would leave me to move back in with my (nonexistent) in laws

Reactions: 13
I was really miserable in my old job, and was fed up with clients talking to me like tit. I'd go home crying every night to my husband that I wasn't happy so do you know what I done? I quit. I got another job. Eden needs to do the same. Social media isn't for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.