Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens a twit but Jason hun your latest video is 'a reach' as her minions say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s you guys take on why she cancelled Tenerife really? Considering she eats oysters, chicken and god knows what .. I really don’t thinks it’s because of her ‘emet’
My guess is this

1.she begged for honeymoon money.
2.got some donations for honeymoon
3.Spent said donations on puppies/skincare/food
4.Realised she needs to look like she bought a holiday with the money she was gifted. So SAID she did.
Then just SAID she’d cancelled cos of emet and could feel guilt free about spending it on something else.

continued reading here and is pretending she has a holiday to sell…. But I thought she cancelled it? Therefore nothing to sell on… surely.

she never booked one I guarantee it. It’s all one big web of lies to cover up the last lie. Sounds right I think….

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve posted on here before, more of a lurker. I’m weeks behind but my Christ, seeing a picture of her skin without the smoothing filter is a shock! The pics from the official wedding day / register office were an eye opener. I also saw a video yesterday, possibly of her hen do? She’s in the street with Elphaba, Eden looks very different “side on” than she does in her get ready videos!

Reactions: 17
In the photos of her shed, has she got neighbours each side?? Or have they just made the garden only in the middle

Reactions: 5
£1600 per month for that 😳 ffs they saw her coming 😂
Thsts over £20K she’s paid to live there now…

Also I agree with the above comment, I don’t think there’s a honeymoon to sell. Plus there’s the cost of changing the names and some airlines prohibit it.

She used the gifted money to buy rats and a Space NK haul. I personally find it odd to beg on LinkedIn .. like as far as I know she didn’t ask for the Tenerife honeymoon on any other platform .., so potentially she was hoping less people would see and she’d get away with pretending she used the donations to pay for it.

Reactions: 13
I’m way behind on the last thread catching up. Re the wedding blues I had really bad wedding blues to the point I cried my eyes out every night and the night of my wedding - me ex husband was a dick in the end and it all felt so wrong so maybe she’s been so short Cus she knows it’s not true love. Not preaching Eden I absolutely dislike her. As someone with severe emetophobia she really takes the piss. Okay she may have it but no way in hell could I or others eat out even if we trust the place etc. she is a true knob

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.