Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way… 😳 is it that she’s added all baggage, transfer and the name change everything in the cost. Literally everything and then sold it at the price she paid?
On websites like that luggage and transfer are included but could be for name change

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that road man to real man has made a vid about her? Basically telling her if you can’t take to heat, come off of tik tok

Reactions: 5
The worst thing is she tried to own it like she deserves it because she’s an influencer but LinkedIn isn’t for begging, it’s for professional folk to network is it not? surely the millionaire mother-in-law couldn’t have gifted them the honeymoon no?

So professional slating the resort and then trying to claim that she wanted to stay at home with the rats. That’s not what you said on LinkedIn you div. Honestly why doesn’t she literally just come off social media. It’s clearly not for her and her one entitled braincell. She can’t keepup with her lies.

also if she didn’t try and sell her wedding for £4.50 a month then she would probably be in awedding bliss bubble right now, but what’s she doing? Sat At home crying, probably suicide baiting as we speak. LL as usual
No wear to be seen, making no attempt to defend his bride… their relationship is as fake as her horrendous alibaba door drafts excluders she flogs.
MIL clearly doesn’t approve of Eben cos she could easily pay for a honeymoon for them.

Reactions: 16
Nevertheless no one is paying 1200 for two days 😂😂😂😂
Btw I have two threads going at the same time where I’ve picked the thread title
The other one is Yazs but still…
Am I famous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What were the dates again? Was it even two days or was it literally one full day and a travel day either side? 😂
I wouldn’t even travel to Ireland for that long, let alone Greece

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean this to offend anyone..
genuinely people that shop in Waitrose can afford to pay for their shopping. If she went to Aldi, Lidl asda she probably could have paid for 2 peoples shopping at the same price. And really helped someone out. So she hasn’t done a good deed she’s paid for someones shopping that can clearly afford to pay for their own shopping. Silly twit

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a look last night and for a week for two adults, room flight baggage everything included come to about 850 each on jet2 going on the 17th and for the two days was a very similar price!! It wasn’t much cheaper to go for two days than it was a week!

if she booked it, I genuinely just think she is extremely financially irresponsible. So 1.5k on a holiday to cancel it straight away from one bad review 3 years ago. As people have said on here if her emet was that bad she would have been going through every single review with a fine tooth comb before hitting check out! That along with a TWO day honeymoon when they could go for a week ah the same price?! If not probably longer?!

that’s a poor financial decision and that’s before we get into:

6k money given away in one month (allegedly)
3k on two dogs
350 on skin care and make up
20k on a Beamer that was sent back - 1000% didn’t recover all of their money on that

Her entire life is literally just wasting large amounts of money! And she literally posts it for all to see and how she’s broke is expecting people to feel sorry for her and bankroll her lifestyle moving forward. I don’t know how her fans don’t see straight through it

Reactions: 16
She eats food from places which have bad reviews from 3 days ago but has said she doesn’t want to go on this holiday because someone got ill 3 years ago? She doesn’t like leaving her comfort zone at all, she must be so boring

Reactions: 23
I reckon she booked that holiday with all the money they had between them since it was only like 3 nights?! She probs thought in the meantime she could go on the beg and get gifted a proper luxurious holiday with a company and then sell off the Corfu holiday

Reactions: 9
She has definitely been brought up with money she can’t deny that. To be able to just blow 80k + in such a short amount of time? I’ve never been well off, always been a pay day to pay day kinda gal and my mum and dad did actually struggle when I was a child so if I had they amount of money I’d be so cautious about spending it.

another thing, I find it crazy how her family will now for a few days watch her cry and play all the mental health cards, but not one of the selfish bastards will tell her it’s time to call it a day and get a propper job no way!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw pics of Lloyd and his ex travelling. Now he’s with crappy pants Eben they can’t even afford an all inclusive to Tenerife 😂

Imagine how different Lloyds life would be now if he was with someone with a successful career and who let him carry on doing what he was before, the recruitment and the odd interview (with z listers but still). I bet his Mum would have approved and even paid for the honeymoon!

But no, he’s stuck with Eben, an absolute waster without a pot to piss in and her weird bleeping family 😂
Where do I see these pics ? 👀

Reactions: 2
She eats food from places which have bad reviews from 3 days ago but has said she doesn’t want to go on this holiday because someone got ill 3 years ago? She doesn’t like leaving her comfort zone at all, she must be so boring
Can happily eat a McDonald’s 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I had a look last night and for a week for two adults, room flight baggage everything included come to about 850 each on jet2 going on the 17th and for the two days was a very similar price!! It wasn’t much cheaper to go for two days than it was a week!

if she booked it, I genuinely just think she is extremely financially irresponsible. So 1.5k on a holiday to cancel it straight away from one bad review 3 years ago. As people have said on here if her emet was that bad she would have been going through every single review with a fine tooth comb before hitting check out! That along with a TWO day honeymoon when they could go for a week ah the same price?! If not probably longer?!

3k on two dogs
20k on a Beamer that was sent back - 1000% didn’t recover all of their money on that

Her entire life is literally just wasting large amounts of money! And she literally posts it for all to see and how she’s broke is expecting people to feel sorry for her and bankroll her lifestyle moving forward. I don’t know how her fans don’t see straight through it
She needs a reality check, when the Baliffs are at their door in a few months time taking their possessions and they get kicked out for not being able to pay their rent hopefully she wakes up
---
80k bloody gone shocking honestly shocking it can’t of been at that wedding because that would cost no more than £10k

• Heart
Reactions: 12

3k on two dogs

But but it’s her ✨ADHD✨ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.