Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way behind on the last thread catching up. Re the wedding blues I had really bad wedding blues to the point I cried my eyes out every night and the night of my wedding - me ex husband was a dick in the end and it all felt so wrong so maybe she’s been so short Cus she knows it’s not true love. Not preaching Eden I absolutely dislike her. As someone with severe emetophobia she really takes the piss. Okay she may have it but no way in hell could I or others eat out even if we trust the place etc. she is a true knob
I’ve got worse emet than her and I don’t even have it, I’m very weird about meats, will often “dissect” my food as I call it 🫣 she just shoves it all in her mouth, doesn’t even check for anything wrong with her food. Like I said, no way do I have emet, I’m just a weirdo with food but I still check my food and pull bits out more than I’ve seen her do it

Reactions: 10
I’ve got worse emet than her and I don’t even have it, I’m very weird about meats, will often “dissect” my food as I call it 🫣 she just shoves it all in her mouth, doesn’t even check for anything wrong with her food. Like I said, no way do I have emet, I’m just a weirdo with food but I still check my food more than I’ve seen her do it
Legit this it it!! Even when I cook myself mince meat, bacon, sausages anything that’s meat I have to open and check every one even my sons bloody chicken nuggets 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thsts over £20K she’s paid to live there now…

Also I agree with the above comment, I don’t think there’s a honeymoon to sell. Plus there’s the cost of changing the names and some airlines prohibit it.

She used the gifted money to buy rats and a Space NK haul. I personally find it odd to beg on LinkedIn .. like as far as I know she didn’t ask for the Tenerife honeymoon on any other platform .., so potentially she was hoping less people would see and she’d get away with pretending she used the donations to pay for it.
Agreed! I think the only reason she did it on LinkedIn was to potentially avoid tiktok/insta backlash. Didn’t work though did it 💀

Reactions: 11
Screaming, crying x
I’m in bed so watched it on mute…. Love the fact he’s reading whatever lyrics he’s attempting 😂😂😂
---
Mince meat! The chunky lumps you get sometimes! Chicken with the veins/fatty bits! I don’t eat any other meats (fussy eater) but I also will not, over my dead body, eat meat from a takeaway. The only place I trusted was maccies nuggets until about 6 months ago when I bit into a nugget and it had a different texture (it was like a lump, made the same noise as chewing into onion, pls tell me if anyone else has had that because I don’t know many people and can never describe what happened with that nugget 😂😂) but I haven’t touched maccies since
Same. Trusted meat last night. Reappeared hours later. If I cook my own meat I’m ok. Or if my mum does. Anyone else.. I’ll have the veggie option

Reactions: 5
I agree we just don’t see her as much as Yaz WOULD be on ebens videos because Freya has got other things to do. But Freya is a bleep as well.
I can’t wrap my head around eben selling her literal wedding but then we never actually see her donating to charity or doing something worthwhile… despite how much they argue that she does. Yeah she’s thrown money at followers but that’s not really a selfless act is it
The amount of fans who say she's donating to charity is insane. They really believe she is heaven sent. It's freaking insane.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or when she kisses the dogs on the lips with her fingers around their face do they think about how bad her fag ash breath (Tulisa/Gary/X Factor) smells?
This is another prime example she says she really bad emet but kisses her dogs on the lips. Bear in mind all dogs lick themselves, face can be in contact with any germs, I have a 9 month old Dobermann and no way would my face go near hers or in fact even when me and my partner got her we never sat and kissed her!

Reactions: 11
Legit this it it!! Even when I cook myself mince meat, bacon, sausages anything that’s meat I have to open and check every one even my sons bloody chicken nuggets 😥
I don't cook sausages anymore for this reason. And I always cut the baby's nuggets in half

Reactions: 3
I’d imagine her rent will have gone up too since she moved in and might be this month because of mortgage rates rising so much? Mines gone up.

Reactions: 9
Last week it was I love my life, this week I hate tiktok boo hoo hoo. What's next wee k? A helicopter in a field??
She's not getting the attention she wants from those posts but she knows when she's sad she gets sympathy posts from her followers and her stupid sister who'll be posting some kind of arse licking stuff about her soon enough if she hasn't already. She knows the crying and poor me act gets her where she wants and no doubt be playing the MH card yet again. Just stay off tiktok. Get a real job love, this clearly isn't for you 😘
---
She 100% got married for tiktok & social media thinking it would get them freebies and up their engagement online hence the posting EVERY DAY since the crappy wedding. Surely if your were in your little bubble the last thing you'd think about would be posting online or being online constant. It's not went how she wanted now she's upset because no one is stupid enough to pay for her honeymoon LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen this.. she’s trying to sell for more then what’s she’s paid 😳😳
No way… 😳 is it that she’s added all baggage, transfer and the name change everything in the cost. Literally everything and then sold it at the price she paid?

Reactions: 3
In the photos of her shed, has she got neighbours each side?? Or have they just made the garden only in the middle
it’s three sheds in a row, all exactly the same. She’s in the middle one. They’re practically plonked in the middle of what appears to be a load of old salvage yards or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.