Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden doesn’t give yaz, Wolf, Freya, acer or cali a second thought. To be fair Freya isn’t up Eden’s arse and puts her kids first. Yaz is so concerned about being left out she’s willing to throw away nearly a decade with her husband and give her child a broken family ffs. Wolf needs stability he should be starting school soon
Hate to argue with a fellow troll, but there’s no way I can let someone say Freya puts her kids first without calling bullshit 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hate to argue with a fellow troll, but there’s no way I can let someone say Freya puts her kids first without calling bullshit 💁🏻‍♀️
I agree we just don’t see her as much as Yaz WOULD be on ebens videos because Freya has got other things to do. But Freya is a bleep as well.
I can’t wrap my head around eben selling her literal wedding but then we never actually see her donating to charity or doing something worthwhile… despite how much they argue that she does. Yeah she’s thrown money at followers but that’s not really a selfless act is it

Reactions: 15
I don’t really know Freya tbh I haven’t seen much about her at all. If I’m wrong I stand corrected although after I wrote that I seen on my FYP her calling cali a Russian bleep or something along those lines. I completely forgot about that and forgot Freya was absolutely fine about it 🙈 I take back my comment!!! Yikes.
Also I don't believe she gave fans that much money. There’s no way she gave £6000 last month but cannot afford a week away

Reactions: 17
It was July as I still have screenshots of the home shed.. 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ They paid for 6 months upfront I’m sure, good knows how they’re managing now.
Omg the price on that!!!! Maybe it’s just because I’m a northerner and it’s cheaper up here but WHAT THE duck

Reactions: 16
It was July as I still have screenshots of the home shed.. 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ They paid for 6 months upfront I’m sure, good knows how they’re managing now.
I still can’t believe that’s what the front of their house looks like. It reminds me of the primary school annexe we’d go in to play the glockenspiel

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I still can’t believe out of ALL the possible places they chose this place to move in to 🫠 I can’t imagine that thought process. Seeing this as a “dream home” like..they’re so weird.

Reactions: 17
That manifestation masturbation really worked out well for you eedy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe that’s what the front of their house looks like. It reminds me of the primary school annexe we’d go in to play the glockenspiel
That’s rather generous… reminds me of stables, maybe that’s why she wanted a horse
---
That manifestation masturbation really worked out well for you eedy.
It’s because she doesn’t masturbate anymore, she just pretends she has sex. The only thing she’s bleeping is her own life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s achieved what she wanted. The instagram comments from people who have gone there from her ‘crying’ video are all blowing so much smoke up her arse. Like pure confessing their love, how amazing and beautiful she is. Someone call a joiner, she’s gonna need those doors widening to get her massive head out after reading those

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I’d never seen this 😂 it looks like a row of shipping containers with some wood on
Honestly though I’m so sad for having it on my phone still but it’s too bloody funny. 😂 Love bringing it out for newbies/people that have no idea what their dream home is haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly though I’m so sad for having it on my phone still but it’s too bloody funny. 😂 Love bringing it out for newbies/people that have no idea what their dream home is haha.
I’ve got to say, I’ve been following these threads since 2021, lost my account password and tattle doesn’t let new accounts comment on tiktok threads so I couldn’t comment for ageeeeees and because of that it was hard to keep up (no notifs or anything) and this is the first time I’ve seen the shed! I thought it was a studio flat type thing and that’s why it was called a shed but it is an actual shed!! Bet their walls are made from paper mache

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone call the girl a doctor she’s suffering from bloaty head and needs the inflation clinic stat!
---
I’ve got to say, I’ve been following this thread for a while, lost my account password and tattle doesn’t let new accounts comment on tiktok threads so I couldn’t comment for ageeeeees and because of that it was hard to keep up (no notifs or anything) and this is deffo the first time I’ve seen the shed! I thought it was a studio and that’s why it was called a shed but it is an actual shed!! Bet their walls are made from paper mache
Bet her neighbours dislike her and them yapping rats all day man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think this is the funniest comment I’ve ever read on here. I’ve got real tears streaming down my face. Not fake ones like Eben Hoovey.
bleeping glockenspiel GET OUT 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone call the girl a doctor she’s suffering from bloaty head and needs the inflation clinic stat!
---

Bet her neighbours dislike her and them yapping rats all day man.
Omg this! Bet they’ve got eyes on this thread 👀 can hear her crying through the paper mache walls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.