Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crickey in those 10 pages of reading I went from being shocked to a fan of Jason to finding out it’s someone called holly to finding out holly is a big fat fan of Eden or was to seeing everyone not be fans of holly to holly being sucked in by eden.

I need a coffee after that ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooooooooo who’s going to volunteer to be Jason 2.0? 🫣
I was literally thinking this! 😆 also that escape room video has literally made me feel unwell. When they are chanting for the monkey thing at the end 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holly did mess up but I genuinely hope she is okay as I'm sure she's probably getting a lot of tit now ♥

• Heart
Holly did mess up but I genuinely hope she is okay as I'm sure she's probably getting a lot of tit now ♥
I find it odd that the Jason account has been renamed ‘w@nker’ .. I just hope that the harvtrashians haven’t told her to do that. It’s the narcissist touch that they very clearly have. Hope your ok lollipop.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Imo it was still bleeping epic watching Eben and LL crack up over her “private” videos getting leaked 😭 and Holly/Jason…catch yourself on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst part is I can see Jason/Holly now turning against us. Saying we’re trolls saying awful stuff and she got sucked in etc. Just feel like she’s going to try make us look bad to redeem herself to Eden

Sooooooooo who’s going to volunteer to be Jason 2.0? 🫣
I REFUSE to pay for the patreon thing but I will happily be Jason 2.0, call me Simon 😂 never followed her, never messaged her, very very beginning I'd watch her videos when they were on my fyp but I am NOT a fan, infact, I'm more than capable of destroying her. I'll happily report the illegal activity she/LL does! Driving under the influence of drugs to start!!!

I just have no idea about editing videos etc but if enough likes ill step up quite happily 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would never ever put even £1 in the pockets of greeden and her 5 chihuahuas so I'm not volunteering

Reactions: 12
Also that Holly said that she’s never said anything about her height because Eden/Lloyd don’t lie about it, but no mention of the trying to hide the fact he’s smaller in photos eg standing on a box, boosters and bending her spine in half

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly/Jason if you have been paid by them to be "nice" then bigger fool you! they don't give two shits about you, they only care about themselves! don't flip back and forth, get a backbone and either like them or don't!

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the Jason/holly drama- I thought the number one rule of tattle was keep it on tattle, that’s not what happened here. If you’ve been sucked in by them now more fool you, shows how fickle a person you are!

Reactions: 16
Maybe Jason/holly hasn’t been sucked in but she’s beeen threatened by the harvashians? I think all this has gone a bit far and she didn’t expect it to so hope she’s ok either way 😮

Reactions: 14
Maybe Jason/holly hasn’t been sucked in but she’s beeen threatened by the harvashians? I think all this has gone a bit far and she didn’t expect it to so hope she’s ok either way 😮
maybe, maybe not, the lack of vids says she has though x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.