Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WhaaaaaT da duck is this?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 41
We played a drinking card game at the weekend and one of the questions was.. would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life, or join in once to make it stop. I can’t stop thinking about it. 😂😂😂

anyway off topic. I love that eben and Lloyd are Paul breach/Elphaba level of having the piss taken out of them al over tiktok now 😂😂😂

does eben still sell lashes?! Wtf
duck duck duck !!! It's bed time make the pictures in my head go away pleeeease wtaf?

OK not sure I will sleep tonight so....I would watch every night ...with my eyes shut tight listening to welcome to hell with my headphones on high. Goodnight all xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We played a drinking card game at the weekend and one of the questions was.. would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life, or join in once to make it stop. I can’t stop thinking about it. 😂😂😂

anyway off topic. I love that eben and Lloyd are Paul breach/Elphaba level of having the piss taken out of them al over tiktok now 😂😂😂

does eben still sell lashes?! Wtf
That’s definitely The Harvey family’s type of game.. 🫣
I would dread to think what their answers would be.
I feel sick and going to sleep now ffs! Nightmares for me. 🙄

Also what was your answer? LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is IVBeth isn’t it? I am so embarrassed for herView attachment 2322285
She's cleaned like once in her life and made one washing video when she first moved in. What the duck, is beth ok 😂
See, we aren't Edens target audience because we aren't easily manipulated and well, we aren't liars. I'm not going to tell a bleep she's a nice person.
---
WhaaaaaT da duck is this?! 😂😂😂
Kid friendly this podcast?! What the duck. You can report videos like this, it's being shown to children. She is actually disgusting

also. KITTY 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
With her moaning about “Karen’s” and chase not being in a car seat on her DITL, these guys just popped into my head.

They even look like little and large on their podcast recording 🤣

Jasper & Horace

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I rarely ever comment about yas as I actually admire her drive for business and she’s more interesting then Eden.. but this is Disgusting
I actually thought yaz was ok. She's got worse and worse the last month or so since shes been around Lloyd and Eden more. But wow, she's a woman. Who does that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.