Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
holly/Jason, give us the log in details of the TikTok, can't let it go to waste x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In all seriousness someone else said it and I agree and feel the same too but I do hope you’re ok holly.
eeeds is master manipulator so please don’t let her affect you. she has no hold on your life and you’re allowed to dislike her also ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My favourite part is lloyd saying he has a life and is always out and Eden saying he’s always out but this doesn’t make sense if Eden can’t go to all the events she’s invited to because she can’t leave lloyd and the dogs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe for one second that Jason/Holly has been sucked in or told what to do. I just think now she’s got Eben attention she is happy as by the looks of it that is all she ever wanted.
That live was very strange. She seems besotted with her. Even speaking like her.
She probably been messaging Eben back and forth all night and today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Jason/holly hasn’t been sucked in but she’s beeen threatened by the harvashians? I think all this has gone a bit far and she didn’t expect it to so hope she’s ok either way 😮
I don’t know what she expected though by outting herself? Knowing she’d been messaging them all and posting on here. I missed the live but also don’t understand why there was one?

All abit weird imo. Hope she’s ok but I can’t lie she should be banned from here 💀

I don’t believe for one second that Jason/Holly has been sucked in or told what to do. I just think now she’s got Eben attention she is happy as by the looks of it that is all she ever wanted.
That live was very strange. She seems besotted with her. Even speaking like her.
She probably been messaging Eben back and forth all night and today.
I agree!!!!

Reactions: 4
Before it turns into a competition of who hates Eden the most
Let’s face it, this thread got a lot more entertaining when Jason was Jason 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is why tattle should stay on tattle ! It’s not a troll site it’s just a place for people to air their opinions and have a bit of banter along the way but situations like this happening is why we get called trolls and gives out the wrong impression. There are some amazing members on the threads I mainly follow, if anyone shares that they are going through/have experienced struggles other members always give kindness or words of encouragement , because we are actually decent people. Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😅.
Looking forward to the next thread title 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is why tattle should stay on tattle ! It’s not a troll site it’s just a place for people to air their opinions and have a bit of banter along the way but situations like this happening is why we get called trolls and gives out the wrong impression. There are some amazing members on the threads I mainly follow, if anyone shares that they are going through/have experienced struggles other members always give kindness or words of encouragement , because we are actually decent people. Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😅.
Looking forward to the next thread title 😀
100% but the influencers can’t help but state they’re being slated so people come here and that’s where it goes wrong 🤦🏻‍

Reactions: 2
not saying jason has behaved perfectly but i did think it was pretty obvious they were a fan, weren’t all the captions just super salty like “all the fans that have got eden where she is and now she’s forcing us to pay on patreon, well here it is for free”? deffo not surprised it’s gone the way it has but i do agree, send the logins babes, we’ll take over the jason account as total non-fans of this big bunch of dickheads and do it properly 🫶

Reactions: 7
not saying jason has behaved perfectly but i did think it was pretty obvious they were a fan, weren’t all the captions just super salty like “all the fans that have got eden where she is and now she’s forcing us to pay on patreon, well here it is for free”? deffo not surprised it’s gone the way it has but i do agree, send the logins babes, we’ll take over the jason account as total non-fans of this big bunch of dickheads and do it properly 🫶
Yes the paying the fiver makes so much sense now as I could never bring myself to make that sacrifice no matter how much I love you guys 😂

Yes the paying the fiver makes so much sense now as I could never bring myself to make that sacrifice no matter how much I love you guys 😂
Did she also buy the eyelashes that time? Remember when someone took one for the team to review the lashes??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.