Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the live clips, Jason are you from the same area as Eden as you sound so similar, as in word pronunciation and voice expression (I know it’s not Eden before anyone thinks I’m implying that lol) has anyone else noticed that ?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the live clips, Jason are you from the same area as Eden as you sound so similar, as in word pronunciation and voice expression (I know it’s not Eden before anyone thinks I’m implying that lol) has anyone else noticed that ?
It was uncanny watching the lives. Even the way she stopped mid sentence to sing something. It was almost like it was one of the Harvz

Also people keep saying little lad said “dial me” he was asking her to “duel me” but dual autocorrects to dial. If you watch the lives back, you can see he does say dual me correctly at some point. As funny as it is, he was asking for dual

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was on their page loooking at her videos she has a video of her going to hospital and her voice has changed,she definitely put it on for Eden

Reactions: 4
I’ve been a dick and shouldn’t have been.
Okies, You've deleted everything, outed yourself as one of Edens fans and made a pact with her to keep hush now. Lovely for you that you can get back to joining a rave thread for her and being her biggest fan 🫡
One of the main reasons the rule is to keep tattle on tattle. Hopefully she don't Try snaking people if they messaged her on their real name tiktok accounts.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It was uncanny watching the lives. Even the way she stopped mid sentence to sing something. It was almost like it was one of the Harvz

Also people keep saying little lad said “dial me” he was asking her to “duel me” but dual autocorrects to dial. If you watch the lives back, you can see he does say dual me correctly at some point. As funny as it is, he was asking for dual
I wish they let him join
Also when she said this I was disappointed, didn't really clock it the first time I watched it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Yeah, even slipped into the ‘Northern accent’ like the harvs sisters do at one point

Reactions: 8
Issy Oakley has put her two pence in, shame as I actually liked her.

What she seems to be missing is that we don't hate Eden because she charged a fiver for a wedding video, we dislike her because she’s a terrible person who says and does horrible things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This!! It’s not a pile on, we literally asked questions out of confusion due to it seeming odd, and the few replies we’ve had from Jason are so mysterious and vague that we’re bound to be curious. Trying to start a conversation with someone isn’t automatically “switching up”.

But I agree, this will have gone straight to Edens head, she will think everyone in here is a fan now
im not a fan, would rather tit in my own hands and clap than have anything to do with her or her scabby family, no amount of money could change my mind neither, she is scum of the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This whole Jason/Holly situation smells much like Harvey sisters lady bits - fishy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Issy Oakley has put her two pence in, shame as I actually liked her.

What she seems to be missing is that we don't hate Eden because she charged a fiver for a wedding video, we dislike her because she’s a terrible person who says and does horrible things.
“Because someone leaked her wedding dress”
wasnt that Yaz? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish they let him join
Also when she said this I was disappointed, didn't really clock it the first time I watched it
A few times she said she looked stunning at her wedding too and loves Yaz’s hair… not sure if it’s on the recordings I uploaded or whether I missed it tbh though… it took a lot of cropping and compressing to upload it here

Reactions: 4
I haven’t really been on this thread for a while I have been following the whole begging for a honeymoon. After watching the clips from that Jason live I think she actually wants to be Eben. Why is she speaking like her? And making jokes in between sentences like Eben do? She then even stuck up for Eben and said how Yaz is doing well at co parenting etc.
Nah the girl literally loves Eben and wanted to be noticed. Why even go live?
She got what she wanted and that was for Eben to talk to her..
She messaged her about the wedding cake etc and even messaged Soph.
she don’t belong on Tattle! I really hope no one have messaged the Jason page on TikTok as she could be dangerous and out people on here to Eben which is against rules.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t really been on this thread for a while I have been following the whole begging for a honeymoon. After watching the clips from that Jason live I think she actually wants to be Eben. Why is she speaking like her? And making jokes in between sentences like Eben do? She then even stuck up for Eben and said how Yaz is doing well at co parenting etc.
Nah the girl literally loves Eben and wanted to be noticed. Why even go live?
She got what she wanted and that was for Eben to talk to her..
She messaged her about the wedding cake etc and even messaged Soph.
she don’t belong on Tattle! I really hope no one have messaged the Jason page on TikTok as she could be dangerous and out people on here to Eben which is against rules.
She’s deleted all comments mentioning Jason on her personal tiktok. How much do we reckon Eden transferred her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few times she said she looked stunning at her wedding too and loves Yaz’s hair… not sure if it’s on the recordings I uploaded or whether I missed it tbh though… it took a lot of cropping and compressing to upload it here
Yeah she did and said she didn't understand why people were saying Eden lied about hers or Lloyds height. Even though she's been on here taking the piss out of them 😂
I don't get it

Reactions: 6
I tried giving the benefit of the doubt with Jason/holly last night but 🫣🤔 I think it’s quite obvious she’s a fan who didn’t get attention/noticed and turned.
wonder how much eeeeds donated to keep her quiet and back supporting her 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.