Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#LeaveHollyAlone !! She did what she did so what. We got the look in at the patreon vids for our entertainment. The circumstances surrounding that shouldn’t matter all that much. Let’s not forget the bigger t*at at hand!! It’s what Eden wants. Whatever Holly felt/did towards Eden doesn’t actually matter or affect any of us. It is not a crime to like someone and then dislike them and like them again etc etc. and it’s very easy for your mind to change quickly when it comes to influencers!! (But would like to know if Eden has been manipulating her since discovering her.)
We've been understanding but it does give Eden a defence to her minions. For the record we aren't in your dms being your fans Eden, it's a one off 😂
But we're allowed to say it's a bit of a strange thing to do and ask why, it doesn't mean we want Holly to get hate. I hope Jason/holly is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cluecracker is a desperate little escape room, doesn’t even shine a light to some of the better ones. I definitely wouldn’t be bragging about going there. - especially with emetophobia considering the rooms don’t get cleaned after each game 🤺

Reactions: 11
Midget gems face after the ADHD mention. He really can’t stand the bird. 😂🙈
Because he doesn’t believe she has it.. why always say things are because your ‘adhd’ and it affects your every day life but you’ve chosen not to get help for it? No medication? No therapy? Now I can’t stand little legs but to put up with this daily, no wonder he’s always high..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that was the cringiest escape room video I've ever seen. 'Oh well done baby, high five' in a toddler voice, just stop. You're adults 😭
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm off back into hiding. See you all in 3/6 months for the next attempt/fail at getting the real Eden brought to light.

Thanks Jason/Holly for the videos. Shame your ego got in the way slightly. Absolutely no sympathy from me now you've got the attention from Eden that you wanted. Just remember when you're no longer useful she'll drop you like that fat girl she had round for dinner ONCE.

Might be back sooner if she gets pregnant, divorced or finds yaz in bed with LL.

Xxx

Oh P.S Lou's account is back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone thought to consider for a moment its away to out other tattlers also... like im sure there may be a few who messaged that Jason account on their actual profiles etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm off back into hiding. See you all in 3/6 months for the next attempt/fail at getting the real Eden brought to light.

Thanks Jason/Holly for the videos. Shame your ego got in the way slightly. Absolutely no sympathy from me now you've got the attention from Eden that you wanted. Just remember when you're no longer useful she'll drop you like that fat girl she had round for dinner ONCE.

Might be back sooner if she gets pregnant, divorced or finds yaz in bed with LL.

Xxx

Oh P.S Lou's account is back.
What 😂😂😂. You don’t even know what’s gone on.

Reactions: 1
We've been understanding but it does give Eden a defence to her minions. For the record we aren't in your dms being your fans Eden, it's a one off 😂
But we're allowed to say it's a bit of a strange thing to do and ask why, it doesn't mean we want Holly to get hate. I hope Jason/holly is ok.
This!! It’s not a pile on, we literally asked questions out of confusion due to it seeming odd, and the few replies we’ve had from Jason are so mysterious and vague that we’re bound to be curious. Trying to start a conversation with someone isn’t automatically “switching up”.

But I agree, this will have gone straight to Edens head, she will think everyone in here is a fan now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a tit mini moon - which I think they left early as Lloyd said “three suitcases for three days” .. unless they count the day they left as a day.

Swimming alone, going to Primark, eating to fill a void, playing board games where your goblin husband looks like he could cry he’s so bored. But their love is like no other right?

She’s going to force a baby because they have nothing else. She said her job is lonely .. but they are literally glued together. They are so unfulfilled and miserable in their bubble of tit.
They literally done there what they do at home anyway, isn’t a honeymoon suppose to be a once in a life time trip.. they said they felt no different after the wedding and they were depressed for days, so surely having a nice getaway holiday would have taken priority over another 2 dogs they can’t control or clean tit up for

Reactions: 8
Edens gonna give her an essay to write to us all like she did with that chaz girl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Girl how have you had all the time to put together these videos but you can’t form more than one sentence in here, give the people what they want 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly!! I asked a couple of times a couple of pages back and she came back with answers about soph and her lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Jason’ has been on here commenting since 2021.
All she’s done is feed Eden’s narrative that we are all jealous trolls, and the only possible reason she has to dislike her is lack of attention/money/whatever from her.

Actually feels like maybe the whole ‘keep it on tattle’ rule has been broken.

I can say with 100% certainty that I have never once so much as liked anything she has put out there, let alone slid in to her DMs! Also, not jealous and nor do I require any attention from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She won’t ever tell us why she done it. Or even show any of the dms from Eden yesterday. She’s definitely been sucked in by Eden. Probably her new best friend.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.