Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason giving me vibes if that green haired girl a while back getting trolled for looking like Eden by her followers, then she was live every evening

Reactions: 6
Mad some of you are switching up on holly 🤣 the girl probs came on here to defend people she was a fan of and then saw the REAL them 🫣
I’ve had like 3 diff tattle pages and I used to defend certain people (never eedy mcreedy lool) but then I’d read stuff and realise I’m a tit for that. Just like holly I was a fan of edens, she even follows me still on tiktok funnily enough despite unfollowing her😂 and thennn out of curiosity I came here and it literally opened my eyes to see how fake she was.. let Jason/holly explain her story before jumping the gun speculating they’re two faced about it.
and if she is then… shoot me 🤣

Reactions: 19
Mad some of you are switching up on holly 🤣 the girl probs came on here to defend people she was a fan of and then saw the REAL them 🫣
I’ve had like 3 diff tattle pages and I used to defend certain people (never eedy mcreedy lool) but then I’d read stuff and realise I’m a tit for that. Just like holly I was a fan of edens, she even follows me still on tiktok funnily enough despite unfollowing her😂 and thennn out of curiosity I came here and it literally opened my eyes to see how fake she was.. let Jason/holly explain her story before jumping the gun speculating they’re two faced about it.
and if she is then… shoot me 🤣
I know what you’re saying but in the time from 2021 to 2023 surely you’d make your mind up? Going from hating to liking back to hating? Can anyone honestly say that? In between both scenarios you’re in their inbox? Wanting money?
Edit to change my wording not hating because I haven’t read the messages to see if she was hating or not. Just having an opinion if ya like.

It’s just strange behaviour stay anonymous call out her crappy behaviour because if she finds out who you are she will bribe you with money like the others.

Orrrr is that what holly wanted? Out herself so she can a bit of that 6 grand Edens been sharing out? I’ll not speculate no more if holly wants to explain she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know what you’re saying but in the time from 2021 to 2023 surely you’d make your mind up? Going from hating to liking back to hating? Can anyone honestly say that? In between both scenarios you’re in their inbox? Wanting money?
Edit to change my wording not hating because I haven’t read the messages to see if she was hating or not. Just having an opinion if ya like.

It’s just strange behaviour stay anonymous call out her crappy behaviour because if she finds out who you are she will bribe you with money like the others.

Orrrr is that what holly wanted? Out herself so she can a bit of that 6 grand Edens been sharing out? I’ll not speculate no more if holly wants to explain she will.
Not necessarily, since I’ve been on here I’ve been on and off with certain influencers because of some of the stuff on here but if I haven’t been here a while I forget and go back to falling for the fake persona I see online as they’re all fake and good at pulling the wool over our eyes.. but that’s me obvs not holly so I am interested to see what she says

Reactions: 1
Not necessarily, since I’ve been on here I’ve been on and off with certain influencers because of some of the stuff on here but if I haven’t been here a while I forget and go back to falling for the fake persona I see online as they’re all fake and good at pulling the wool over our eyes.. but that’s me obvs not holly so I am interested to see what she says
Fair enough ☺ each to their own I guess. Anyway I did say I was grateful for her videos. I just hope she hasn’t been sucked in by Eden because we know what she’s like.

Reactions: 7
I just find it strange congratulating someone on their wedding then posting it on TikTok knowing it would piss her off. They could have just posted here?
I just have questions that's all

Reactions: 22
I just find it strange congratulating someone on their wedding then posting it on TikTok knowing it would piss her off. They could have just posted here?
I just have questions that's all
Well either way Eden looks like the perfect victim. Jason/holly let the attention go to their head. Which is a shame because she was doing such a good job.

Reactions: 9
I just want to know why she bent her knees so much in the wedding photos. We all know midget gem is a tiny fucker, why keep trying to hide it.
😂 Even worse. Did you see the insta photo where she and Lloyd had done the Escape room. She was almost doubled up, her hips and knees bent sideways to appear smaller than her 5th pet.
The way she contorted herself. No wonder she gets a bad back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jason I feel like going live was not timed right and not prepared enough. You should have had receipts, comebacks, a mini gingerbread man body guard to fight lloydie off. I’m so desperate for a conversation with Eden. It was missing that, she needs confronting.

Reactions: 20
I dread to think of the amount of abuse Jason/holly have received since outing themselves, maybe them removing the videos was a way to lessen that, idk? I do think the whole live was a mistake and eedy has now got her own way (typically) but either way, it's happened. message to anyone else deciding to be bold; prep, prep, prep, we wanna see the Harvs under the heat

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see what Eden has been saying to you Lollypop. The switch feels like you’ve been manipulated.
---
The koala looks like it’s holding a reusable straw

Reactions: 11
Jason actually does sound like Eden 😂😂
duck Lloyd. He's pathetic, why do they talk about people's parenting. They couldn't defend any of the points being made and THANK YOU for bringing Maddy up. We don't forget
He shouldn't be commenting on anyone's parenting unless he believes it's his parents fault for his drug habit etc

Reactions: 5
#LeaveHollyAlone !! She did what she did so what. We got the look in at the patreon vids for our entertainment. The circumstances surrounding that shouldn’t matter all that much. Let’s not forget the bigger t*at at hand!! It’s what Eden wants. Whatever Holly felt/did towards Eden doesn’t actually matter or affect any of us. It is not a crime to like someone and then dislike them and like them again etc etc. and it’s very easy for your mind to change quickly when it comes to influencers!! (But would like to know if Eden has been manipulating her since discovering her.)

Reactions: 17
I really wish, seeing as she is unable to stop looking at her self if the mirror, that she would do her videos in front of a wall or something. It's just shameless. They're not 1 seconds glances either. It's just so self centred 😂

Reactions: 2
So Yaz is getting deals such as PLT and Eben has got to get out her bed early for a small deal with escape rooms 🤣 well actually it’s not even as big as escape rooms it’s a smaller business and looks tit.
Also Pizza express was gifted to Yaz wasn’t it Eben. Not you. Yaz invited you all.
Seems Yaz is doing well for herself with all these sponsorships and AD’s that you have to declare by the way! How can she say she don’t have to put ad up 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.